Amoktime releasing their own horror figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think most of them already are...

Amok Time Monsters

Hmmm, that link isn't working right? Anyway, click on the Rondo figure, and under "see other products in this category" you'll find a page with a bunch of stuff for pre-order.

Which one are you looking for? I was thinking the whole line was called Monsters HD?

Okay, sorry just figured out who that guy was... that one doesn't seem to be up for order yet. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

everything is in the list of products on the left of the page... sorted by release date....

TpyFair2008-033.jpg

This is what I want - to go with my The Dead figures. Is this one available for pre-purchase? Is it from a real movie or just concept?

That one is not up yet, and I guess he's a mascot from the Monsters HD channel?!? I'm not familiar with him, but he looks really sweet :rock

TpyFair2008-033.jpg

This is what I want - to go with my The Dead figures. Is this one available for pre-purchase? Is it from a real movie or just concept?

He is the Monsters HD "host". I don't know when/if he will be up. Your best bet would be to show your interest to Amok Time in an email. I think he was made to gauge interest but with no preconceived notion that he would be a big draw. Its a cool figure all on its own, so I don't see why they wouldn't be receptive to releasing him.

Amok Time put up new pics of Frankenstein Meets the Space Monster, thought I'd post them just in case somebody else here besides me actually cares about this set.

Mull looks pretty good, but I'm a little disappointed with Frank's space suit. Squeaky clean and no hoses on the chest. Still you get the extra head and military uniform so that makes up for it.

fmts1.jpg

fmts4.jpg

fmts3.jpg

fmts2.jpg

Last edited:
I really reaaaally hope this Monsters HD line takes off. There's such a wealth of properties to draw from. I mean there's a chance we could actually get Blacula and Prince of Space figures. :google

i preordered everything the day the came out, except for the tingler... i don't know why, but i'm not interested in a lifesize one. I'd like a 1:6 scale tingler with a 1:6 scale Vince though :D

i preordered everything the day the came out, except for the tingler... i don't know why, but i'm not interested in a lifesize one. I'd like a 1:6 scale tingler with a 1:6 scale Vince though :D

Funny, it's the same for me... the Tingler just doesn't do anything for me.

Looking good... Gort and Klaatu should be out pretty soon :rock

DSCN8527.JPG

And I can't wait to see how this turns out... not usually into this style, but I love how Nosferatu is looking.
DSCN8573.JPG

Back