Amoktime releasing their own horror figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG Amoktime are running amok. A price rise from $50 to $55 is acceptable, but $70 is criminal. :lol

Can't wait to see some pics of these before I pre-order.

Man, great stuff. I'm pretty sure I'll get the Party Beach monster... but I need to look at finances first. Toy Fair has been brutal this year :monkey4

Yeah, that might get me to a place where I couldn't afford that Samaritan... and right now knowing there's $400+ dollars in a few months is key :lol

Oh, thats who that was... I was racking my brain. Now it totally makes sense, but out of context didn't realize it was him :lol

I'm good with the 1/6 :lol And funny thing is they look almost identical... for an extra $4,000 I want to see some wrinkles in that suit :lecture

With SSC's relationship with the Karloff estate you have to wonder why they didn't go for this one.

Now the zombie from NOLTD comes with 4 heads (2 B&W, 2 color) and 2 sets of arms (B&W & Color). The decided to do away with the 2 versions and just release on deluxe one.

Decisions, decisions?!?

Now the zombie from NOLTD comes with 4 heads (2 B&W, 2 color) and 2 sets of arms (B&W & Color). The decided to do away with the 2 versions and just release on deluxe one.

Decisions, decisions?!?

Yeah I e-mailed them about my preorder for the NOTLD figure
"No orders are cancelled, we are just upgrading your order from the original to the new deluxe version at no extra cost.
Thanks!
Amoktime.com"

Back