Amoktime releasing their own horror figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder how articulated these 12" figures are. The hands look very detailed, but I don't see any wrist articulation.

Wow, I never thought Amoktime would have their own line, I've been going there for over ten years and the place sure has grown. I hope they make Dead/Alive stuff.

I wonder how articulated these 12" figures are. The hands look very detailed, but I don't see any wrist articulation.

Klaatu is listed as 20 POA... maybe a little less than other companies, but people don't always list them accurately.

Yep, an excellent example. My guess is these will be on something like a dragon body... seems most new companies start of with something like that.

I think the Rhondo Hatton "Creeper"esque figure is pretty neat. I've been hoping for this for a while, although I always expected if it happened it would be made by SSC. Depending on his size he will hopefully look great displayed with "The Rocketeer". It will be interesting to see what else is offered in Universal Horror.
And while I like the idea of Klatuu and Gort, I can't help but think if all your doing is a rotocast vinyl you could get Gort a little closer to the screen version. But as was mentioned earlier in the thread by "Creecher", this is likely the best were gonna' get in approx. 1/6th scale. And you can tell who it's supposed to be which is worth something.

Well, its unique... not quite my taste though. But the old schoolers needing a fix after the end of the LBH should be happy :lol

Also,pulled this off the MySpace page looks like a lot of stuff is coming from them:

2008 Licenses include: Day of the Dead, Battlestar Galactica, Elvira Mistress of the Dark, Gort, Lost in Space, Night of the Living Dead, Horror Icons like Tor Johnson and Rondo Hatton and more suprises to be announced!

Tor Johnson, hells yeah :rock

Tor_Johnson.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, Tor is gonna freaking RULE! Now if we can just get a Vampira to go with him and Bela, i'll be all set :D

(i'm guessing Dudley Manlove is too much to ask... ;) )

I've died and gone to collector heaven!

Horror of Party Beach
hpb.jpg

Frankenstein Meets the Space Monster
fsm1.jpg

Blood of Dracula
bfd.jpg

This freaking me out. I want some of these figures. I just wish Sideshow made
them. I guess I will have to buy from another company (shudder).
Gort and Klaatu for sure and some of the B monsters as well.

What can I cancel at Sideshow?

I've died and gone to collector heaven!

Horror of Party Beach
hpb.jpg

Frankenstein Meets the Space Monster
fsm1.jpg

Blood of Dracula
bfd.jpg

As I said in the Elvira thread, Party Beach is one of the best MST3K episodes ever!!:lol

The Space Monster will be a must have for me as well. :chew

Last edited:
Back