Amoktime releasing their own horror figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice to see someone new really jumping into the 1/6 market.

Wonder what the price will be for these?

I am in awe of Amoktime. The figures those guys are producing are simply mind-blowing. Talk about niche.
Fantastic stuff!

I've died and gone to collector heaven!

Horror of Party Beach
hpb.jpg

I have to admit this movie scared me when I was a little kid. Amazing that there's actually a figure of the monster. I just might have to buy it.

I was afraid the market for this kind of cult niche stuff was dead. I pray Amok Time can actually get all this stuff released.

I wonder if they will have others distribute or just sell directly through their store?

Klaatu and Gort are 500, can't imagine that would leave a lot for others to sell.

I wonder if they will have others distribute or just sell directly through their store?

Klaatu and Gort are 500, can't imagine that would leave a lot for others to sell.

I've seen the NOTLD zombie and Gort set at other retailers, so this stuff probably will be too.

Cool, same price or a bit more... I hate spending more than I have too.

But this is one case where I'd like as much $$$ to go right into their pockets, I really want to see these succeed!

Is the pre-order payment the same as with Sideshow?
(meaning the money is drawn from your account when the figures are shipping-and does this work with Paypal?)

Back