American Horror Story

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not sure that seeing old and young at the site means they are two people though - I'm assuming they are both old and young versions of the same person. But again, I love how the show leaves it all so open right now.

The Downs girl would be around 40 at this point, which would work with Jessica Lange's characters age, but you're right - I'm don't think the actress Jamie Brewer looks that old. If they are ghosts though, I'd assume they look whatever age they are when they were killed at the house.

I think that the Down's girl is the same girl.

And I really like whatever tune is playing on that site for the 80's.

I read all the medical reports, and listened to the audio clips, and inspected stuff. Lots to think about.

i liked the pilot. i'm a chicken with horror, so yeah, it had me on edge alot. but it's such a twisted show, very clever, alot going on that i can't wait to find out. it was hard to believe the creators of Glee pulled this out of their heads... but the also did nip/tuck so... explains some of it.

with the preview for next week's episode, looks like there will be some complications with the pregnancy. that's severely gonna mess connie britton's character up. wonder if it's the husband or the creepy masked man.

i'm very curious about the neighbor and her role in all this. she seems to have some control over the housekeeper. wonder what else she is controlling.

I just got done watching the pilot and it's great, but the editing is horrible (but I think it's supposed to be) and the time laps are annoying (but I think they're supposed to be).

That was a great ep.

The young maid is HOT!

Why yes she is!

Alexandra Breckenridge

images

And great episode tonight!

Last edited:
I liked the pilot, but tonight's episode is already veering into soap opera/Nip Tuck territory. Actually, I guess that started with the first episode.

This show is Crazy. I am in. Whats up with the neighbors "bad girl closet" with all the mirrors.

I like seeing the old murders that happened in the house. This week's was definitely based on Richard Speck.

The mirror room was like...huh...Creepy.

I enjoyed the second episode. Kept my attention and got to see some new happenings from the past. The muffin/cupcake scene was hilarious. The delivery that girl gives about needing to **** after eating them cracked me up.

Back