American Horror Story

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darth Waller, Devil_666, and 316what...
I have not seen the show, but based on your spoilers...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Without spoiling too much, what is making the show pretty crazy ???

Horror? Nudity? Suspense?

All of the above. :lol

I'd say the biggest thing that makes the show crazy is we as the audience can see that everything is ____ed up but the people involved seem clueless. I mean completely oblivious to what's going on. Like they're entranced by the house.

For instance (not a spoiler) there's one scene where the daughter is talking to another kid (one of the father's patients) and in the middle of the convo the kid just randomly writes "TAINT" on a chalkboard that the girl has in her room. Nothing is discussed about it, she doesn't react to it and it has nothing to do with the conversation or anything else in the story for that episode. It's just a completely random WTF LOL moment. :lol

All of the above. :lol

I'd say the biggest thing that makes the show crazy is we as the audience can see that everything is ____ed up but the people involved seem clueless. I mean completely oblivious to what's going on. Like they're entranced by the house.

For instance (not a spoiler) there's one scene where the daughter is talking to another kid (one of the father's patients) and in the middle of the convo the kid just randomly writes "TAINT" on a chalkboard that the girl has in her room. Nothing is discussed about it, she doesn't react to it and it has nothing to do with the conversation or anything else in the story for that episode. It's just a completely random WTF LOL moment. :lol

:lol:lol:lol

I thought that, what do you think that meant as I had no idea?

If a down syndrome kid told me I was going to die as I was walking into a house I would turn the f__k around :lol always amazes me that somebody wouldn't take any notice of that s__t :lol

Ok so I watched this last night and I'm in. The whole Shinning meets Twin Peaks vibe has me, as those are two favorites of mine. I'm excited to see where this show goes.

I finally got to watch this show last night. It is great!! Lots of places it can go. Just because the house is haunted doesn't mean it wont suck in the current people who live there, and force them to do things, and eventually just 'keep them' and have them do further bidding. It's quite intriguing.

I was reading people's posts above and every time people would question something like the maid, or the pregnancy, I was wondering if you even watched it. :lol it was all very laid out and clear for us.

I love that
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I prefer Ben's version. :drool

Uh yeah cause when
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I think your right and if you look at her expression again I think you can see from that that she knows it is not Ben

Uh yeah cause when
Spoiler Spoiler:

Yeah, I was grossed out a little after that nice little build up with the young version.

I did notice it. I was like...you can tell it's not him and yet...you keep at it. Must have been too good. :lol

Poor Ben. :lol

Back