American Horror Story

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We would finally find out the answer to the age old question in regards to the maid. Does the carpet match the drapes?

Left to be determined.

:lecture I'll do the research though.

images
images

Was I the only one who felt so dirty when she was on screen during her sexual antics? I think it was knowing she was really that old lady that did it. :horror :lol

see that still bothers me from the show, she died young, she never reached old age, the way all the ghosts appear in the show would suggest the younger version is the real version while the old woman is a fake version,
no one else in the house appears older or younger, or older, she died young, why would she be an old lady as a ghost?

see that still bothers me from the show, she died young, she never reached old age, the way all the ghosts appear in the show would suggest the younger version is the real version while the old woman is a fake version,
no one else in the house appears older or younger, or older, she died young, why would she be an old lady as a ghost?
Remember when Ben finally sees her old, she tells him that he's finally seeing things the way they actually are. Is it possible that it's the same with all the other ghosts?

The way I make sense of it is something to do with innocence. I think she allows herself to age because of losing hers and being murdered in a violent regretful way. The fact that she can't leave is what makes her restless. I also think seeing constance all the time probably just adds to this. Like she's projecting the appearance because it is how she feels.

It's been a while since I've seen the show, but I feel like all the ghosts are basically stuck in time the way they were. I'm not sure if they have the same level of longing to be free as she does.

Back