American Horror Story

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually--no, no naked women

angryKick.gif

But a lot of man ass.

tumblr_lp31usb4He1qiymr8.gif

Last edited:
It's very intriguing with some cool characters and some great performances. I don't know how long you can sustain a series about a haunted house though. Eventually they have to go, "you know, we should move..."

Spoiler Spoiler:

I've been waiting for this one for a long time and it did not disappoint. Love the creepy vibe and the characters.

Young Moira = :drool

I don't know how long you can sustain a series about a haunted house though. Eventually they have to go, "you know, we should move..."

Based on their initial reactions, it seems like whoever is living in the house isn't aware that it's "haunted". Also they could do different people (stars/casts) living in the house per season. But I see your point.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I thought it was obvious..

Spoiler Spoiler:

:wave

Spoiler Spoiler:

but
Spoiler Spoiler:

:dunno.............:panic:

but
Spoiler Spoiler:

:dunno.............:panic:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:
yea i agree & it looked that way but....
Spoiler Spoiler:

:dunno

yea i agree & it looked that way but....
Spoiler Spoiler:

:dunno

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

i guess i need to watch this again to fill in the few minutes i missed.........plus just to see what i saw again. it was shot so freaky chopped up anyway & had me asking myself if i had seen what i thought i saw ........:lol

i guess i need to watch this again to fill in the few minutes i missed.........plus just to see what i saw again. it was shot so freaky chopped up anyway & had me asking myself if i had seen what i thought i saw ........:lol

:lol

The editing on this show is pretty crazy. So many quick shots and flashes.

Without spoiling too much, what is making the show pretty crazy ???

Horror? Nudity? Suspense? I'm going to watch it later tonight

Spoiler Spoiler:

I thought it was obvious..

Spoiler Spoiler:

:wave

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back