American Horror Story

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Not necessarily. If you watch that scene you can see her POV which switches between..

Spoiler Spoiler:

Well what I was thinking is
Spoiler Spoiler:

:lol

The editing on this show is pretty crazy. So many quick shots and flashes.

That's the part I don't care for. And the jumping around. I'm going to give this a couple more shows before I decide if I'll continue to watch it. I can see where this show could easily go off the deep end.

Nice butt shots though! :D

All of the above. :lol

I'd say the biggest thing that makes the show crazy is we as the audience can see that everything is ____ed up but the people involved seem clueless. I mean completely oblivious to what's going on. Like they're entranced by the house.

For instance (not a spoiler) there's one scene where the daughter is talking to another kid (one of the father's patients) and in the middle of the convo the kid just randomly writes "TAINT" on a chalkboard that the girl has in her room. Nothing is discussed about it, she doesn't react to it and it has nothing to do with the conversation or anything else in the story for that episode. It's just a completely random WTF LOL moment. :lol

It actually fits quite well when you know what the word means other than the spot between your ass and privates ( :wink1: )

https://dictionary.reference.com/browse/Taint

Well what I was thinking is
Spoiler Spoiler:

That's what I was thinking. I think afterwards she realized what happened though (based on her facial expressions).

It actually fits quite well when you know what the word means other than the spot between your ass and privates ( :wink1: )

I didn't laugh at what he wrote (he could of wrote any word) I laughed and thought it was weird because it was completely random and made absolutely no sense within the story since none of the characters noticed it. Even using the traditional definition, it's still a WTF LOL moment. To me at least. :lol

Last edited:
Spoiler Spoiler:

I think it was her husband. Yes the editing was really strange and they gave you the idea he was in the other room but I believe it was her husband but she wasn't 100% wanting to have sex and the house was manipulating both of them in to it.

Spoiler Spoiler:

This is what I'm thinking.

This is interesting. You will learn alot about the house, the people who lived there and the leather man.

https://youregoingtodieinthere.com/

Last edited:
I'm assuming the maid, the crazy kid, the neighbor and the down's kid are all ghosts right now - none of them have been seen outside the house, and the dog not liking the kid was important. The burned dude is the only character (other than the real estate agent) that we've seen outside the context of the house at this point.

Some of them may turn out real - the girl's age is about right to have been outside the house with the twins in 1978 and still alive - but I like that they are keeping it so open.

My only complaint so far is the jerk movement in some scenes. I'm hoping it is intended as a sight clue, because if it's just a 'style', it could get real old real quick.

I agree with you on the fact that they are all ghost, except the little girl....specially since the neighbor said to the maid "do you want me to kill you again?" whomever gets killed there stays there I guess.

I'm assuming the maid, the crazy kid, the neighbor and the down's kid are all ghosts right now - none of them have been seen outside the house, and the dog not liking the kid was important. The burned dude is the only character (other than the real estate agent) that we've seen outside the context of the house at this point.

Some of them may turn out real - the girl's age is about right to have been outside the house with the twins in 1978 and still alive - but I like that they are keeping it so open.

My only complaint so far is the jerk movement in some scenes. I'm hoping it is intended as a sight clue, because if it's just a 'style', it could get real old real quick.

The girl looks too young to be the same girl from the beginning. Otherwise she'd be like 40 years old if this all takes place in 2011

This is what I'm thinking.

This is interesting. You will learn alot about the house, the people who lived there and the leather man.

https://youregoingtodieinthere.com/

2 interesting things about that site is that you see the young and old maid together and you see the old and young autistic people together. I wasn't going to give this show a second episode but that website has me intrigued with showing the different deaths and the different years.

2 interesting things about that site is that you see the young and old maid together and you see the old and young autistic people together. I wasn't going to give this show a second episode but that website has me intrigued with showing the different deaths and the different years.

There is actually a lot on that site that brings up questions. Including some articles, etc. Hopefully we can all discuss it further...

Back