AllisonAmy's Barbie room

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you! I think I have only experienced one person giving me weird looks for collecting. Most people show genuine interest.
One of my three brothers collects GI Joe & Star Wars; I don't think he has ever gotten flack for collecting toys. I almost think the litmus test for accepting that a person collects toys (I also mean high-end collectibles - come on, you all KNOW what I mean) is whether or not that person likes Star Wars. If someone doesn't like Star Wars, I don't think I can relate to them on any level.

Yes they are (slowly but surely). :)

Your very welcome ! Very true, I always trawl a line or expression from the original trilolgy as a test to see if I am even going to relate to that person ! :rotfl I run a tight circle !

Kate Austen from Lost

dolls044.jpg

dolls054.jpg

dolls049.jpg

Her eyes, WOW, I love how they were painted.

Thanks! I'm happy with how they turned out.

Cool Kate! Are you collecting the whole cast? If so, how far along?

Thanks! I have Charlie, Hurley, Sawyer, Desmond, Locke, Jack, Kate, and Ben, all in various stages of completion. Before long, we should see Juliet. This summer, I am having another character commissioned, but it is going to be a surprise. I hope to be able to commission more characters in the future (if I can afford it).

Congrats AllisonAmy ;)

that 's a great kate custom

Congrats on Kate; Amy

Thank you, guys! And thanks always for stopping by! :)

Very cool barbie collection Amy! Don't let my daughter get ahold of em. They'll all be naked by the end of the day! :lol

Thanks, ShortRound. :lol (and it's Allison :wink1:)

Why did it take me so long to find this thread?? lol

Looks GREAT AA. :)

Thanks, beeshaw! I'm glad you found it. Sooner or later I'll post the Lost crew that I have so far.

I am looking forward to that

My Ben Linus will be painted in a couple of weeks, my sculpted hair Kate will be done in May or June, sunohc is sculpting Sayid for me, and rumor has it that we will see Juliet, soon! I can't wait!

Nice customs, congrats on your collection

Very very cool!!!!

Very nice updates, Amy! I like it that you're starting to collect HT as well.:):)

Congrats on your collection looks like you have been collecting for quite some time :)

Thank you! I recently ordered Jack Sparrow. :)
I have been collecting for quite a while; the first doll that I saved the box to was one that I got in 1979.

Thanks for checking them out!

Last edited:
Back