AllisonAmy's Barbie room

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AllisonAmy your collection is a wonder to behold. People may discount barbie but they really do have some excellent fashion sense. your collection is extensive and beautiful. I wish you more money so you can continue to expand.:clap

Awesome! Looking forward to that repaint.

Thank you. :) Me too! It will be a while, but I will definitely post a picture when I have it done.

Congrats on getting Barney, he is hands down the finest figure i've ever owned. You have a great collection too. Good stuff. :wave

Thanks for checking out my collection, Voorhees! :)

Wow, congrats on the new additions AA! So you seem to really be branching out past Barbie. You know you are in some serious trouble now! :)

Barney is really fantastic. One of HT's best figures to date.

I really like your Locke too! That is an amazing sculpt. I take it that was done by someone here?

Congrats again...lookin' good!

Hi Chigger! I know, I thought I was in for it, before.
The Locke is an Andy Bergholtz sculpt; it is an amazing likeness. I have two painted and one unpainted.
Thanks for stopping by. :)

Congrats AllisonAmy's ;)

Congrats on Barney, jack and catwoman.

Thanks so much, guys!!

AllisonAmy your collection is a wonder to behold. People may discount barbie but they really do have some excellent fashion sense. your collection is extensive and beautiful. I wish you more money so you can continue to expand.:clap

Thank you very much, grphyx1. Mattel is starting to pay attention to some of the details like they did in the early 60's. I wouldn't say the same quality is there, but I still like it.

I wish us ALL more money so we can continue to expand! :duff

Moved all my dolls from the bigger bedroom to the smaller bedroom last weekend. (There are more in the closet).

barbieroom1.jpg

barbieroom2.jpg

barbieroom3.jpg

Thank you Colossus, gunm, IronLungs31, darthstitch, Maglor, and devilof76 for all the nice comments. I really appreciate it.:grouphug
I'm happy to be able to share my collection other collectors who "get it". (I also like it when you share it with your wives, girlfriends, daughters, and nieces, too. :))

Thank you Colossus, gunm, IronLungs31, darthstitch, Maglor, and devilof76 for all the nice comments. I really appreciate it.:grouphug
I'm happy to be able to share my collection other collectors who "get it". (I also like it when you share it with your wives, girlfriends, daughters, and nieces, too. :))

It all about "girl power" with you...:wink1:

Man or woman, this is one extreme Barbie collection or collection in general!

Sweet collection! Um, do females have to deal with the people that don't understand collecting like males do? The non-believers so tis speak ?

Thank you! I think I have only experienced one person giving me weird looks for collecting. Most people show genuine interest.
One of my three brothers collects GI Joe & Star Wars; I don't think he has ever gotten flack for collecting toys. I almost think the litmus test for accepting that a person collects toys (I also mean high-end collectibles - come on, you all KNOW what I mean) is whether or not that person likes Star Wars. If someone doesn't like Star Wars, I don't think I can relate to them on any level.

Much Love.

I notice the Barbies are gradually getting more and more 1:6th company haha

Yes they are (slowly but surely). :)

Thank you! I think I have only experienced one person giving me weird looks for collecting. Most people show genuine interest.
One of my three brothers collects GI Joe & Star Wars; I don't think he has ever gotten flack for collecting toys. I almost think the litmus test for accepting that a person collects toys (I also mean high-end collectibles - come on, you all KNOW what I mean) is whether or not that person likes Star Wars. If someone doesn't like Star Wars, I don't think I can relate to them on any level.

Never really got any flack from any of my family members or friends, they all like to look at them and talk about them for hours, I'm not sure why though? :dunno

Especially my father in-law, we are transformed into little boys once entering Ski's house of wax :lol

Never really got any flack from any of my family members or friends, they all like to look at them and talk about them for hours, I'm not sure why though? :dunno

Especially my father in-law, we are transformed into little boys once entering Ski's house of wax :lol

That's awesome. There are definitely times when I wish I could be a kid, again. Maybe our toys keep us young.

Back