AllisonAmy's Barbie room

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AllisonAmy

Hoarder of Larimar
Reaction score
I'm brand spankin' new to the forum. Many thanks to Darth Snoopy ::clapfor letting me know how to get pictures here.

Here is my Barbie room as it was in 2007. Currently there are a lot more boxes of stuff everywhere and it's not very pretty to look at. Looking forward to meeting more of you!! (especially if you like 1/6 stuff and ESPECIALLY if you like LOST!)

Thanks for looking!

album1IMG_6054.jpg

album2IMG_6066.jpg

album3IMG_6067.jpg

album4IMG_6058.jpg

album5IMG_6062.jpg

album6IMG_6068.jpg

album7IMG_6075.jpg

album8IMG_6070.jpg

album9IMG_6071.jpg

Last edited:
Cool. My girlfriend would like to visit your collection room, have to show this thread to her when she comes back from work.

Dang that's a lot of Barbies! Looks like you got them all well organized. I was always tempted to get The Birds Barbie - mostly because I'm a crow freak - but never did. Maybe one day.

Glad to see you got some pics up. :duff

Awesome collection! I love the 30th Anniversary G.I.Joes you have here and there and did I spot a 1/6 speeder bike also? I'd love to see more pics of your collection.

WOW! Great looking Barbie Collection, Do you have any of the late 50's early 60's? those are Gems in any Major Barbie Collection, welcome to the Show AllisonAmy

Barbie Dolls? Dolls?! We don't collect dolls here. We collect highly detailed ACTION FIGURES with removable clothing/hands/feet and some of us spend lots of money to accessorize them. There's no place for dolls here. Pffft. :rolleyes:

All kidding aside, welcome to the board.

I can't wait till you discover Hot Toys.

Awesome collection! I love the 30th Anniversary G.I.Joes you have here and there and did I spot a 1/6 speeder bike also? I'd love to see more pics of your collection.
Thanks! Yup - that's Princess Leia on the speeder bike. I will get more pics up sooner or later. It will likely be later, though...

WOW! Great looking Barbie Collection, Do you have any of the late 50's early 60's? those are Gems in any Major Barbie Collection, welcome to the Show AllisonAmy
Thanks! I have my mom's original Ken & Midge. I had her #4 blonde ponytail in my collection for YEARS until she wanted it back. So, I went and found myself another #4 blonde ponytail with the same coloring on ebay. Thanks for the welcome!

Barbie Dolls? Dolls?! We don't collect dolls here. We collect highly detailed ACTION FIGURES with removable clothing/hands/feet and some of us spend lots of money to accessorize them. There's no place for dolls here. Pffft. :rolleyes:

I know, dolls, dolls, dolls, somebody has to collect them, it may as well be me, I guess.

I've admired Sideshow stuff from afar for a while. I'm glad to be here!

Have your girlfriend check out the ninimomo website - one of a kind, custom pageant Barbies.

Showed your collection and she said it is awesome! I only hope she won't start collecting Barbie now. There is only one person collecting figures in the house (me), she collect plushies, no way I'm gonna tell her to collect Barbie. :D :panic: But I'm sure she would like to LOL :)

Great collection Amy! :)

My thoughts exactly! :lecture

Dang that's a lot of Barbies! Looks like you got them all well organized. I was always tempted to get The Birds Barbie - mostly because I'm a crow freak - but never did. Maybe one day.

Glad to see you got some pics up. :duff

I really want that Birds Barbie too. :rock

Cool pics, AA! :rock :clap :clap :rock

Glad I could help! :D

How come her pics are in those little boxes that open into a new window? I see those all the time here, but my Photobucket pictures just show up in my posts full size...

Back