AllisonAmy's Barbie room

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That look sick and disgusting...
Beautiful!!! Love it! :)
One of these days, I hope to have a figure from 8-bit, he is starting to be one of my favorite customizers here.
I love the translucency on the flesh.

He really does amazing work. Have you seen the Bub he did?

He really does amazing work. Have you seen the Bub he did?

Yes, it is amazing!
His work looks like it came straight out of a hollywood memorabilia.
They also look like they have life to them, which adds to the realism.
Its easy to make zombie heads, you'll see so much on ebay. But as I mentioned, his look like it has life to it.

I'm very tempted to pick up his Barlow from Salems Lot.
That movie scared me when I was a kid.
Its funny, now...not so much. ha ha. The scary parts are actually cheezy now.
But its very nostalgic for me cause that used to be my favorite scary movie back then...lol, I remember having to cover my ears and close my eyes when the vampires are on screen. :lol

Hi AllisonAmy - congrats on being brave enough to showcase your Barbie collection here. I know the boys tend to poo-poo her but Barbie's been around as long as 1/6 scale boys figures (GI Joe,) so it's nice to see some equality around here!

Long ago I collected/sold/customized Barbies so looking through your pics is kinda like walking down memory lane. Many of yours I think I still have (they're in storage) but a lot I've sold over the years. It's nice seeing a nice collection from the past 20+ years, many of those I'd even forgotten about.

I like your repro Becky - she was one I had wanted but didn't get around to picking up.

I'm glad to see you're picking up some Hot Toys items, aren't they gorgeous? Keep up the great work w/ the custom stuff can't wait to see more!

Hi AllisonAmy - congrats on being brave enough to showcase your Barbie collection here. I know the boys tend to poo-poo her but Barbie's been around as long as 1/6 scale boys figures (GI Joe,) so it's nice to see some equality around here!

Long ago I collected/sold/customized Barbies so looking through your pics is kinda like walking down memory lane. Many of yours I think I still have (they're in storage) but a lot I've sold over the years. It's nice seeing a nice collection from the past 20+ years, many of those I'd even forgotten about.

I like your repro Becky - she was one I had wanted but didn't get around to picking up.

I'm glad to see you're picking up some Hot Toys items, aren't they gorgeous? Keep up the great work w/ the custom stuff can't wait to see more!

Thank you!

I do have a few more Barbie dolls to post, but haven't gotten around to it, yet.

Hiiiii.... *Nurse Joker face*

Ski

Sent from my SKI-N900P using Skiatalk

Boys are funny.

Back