All-Time BEST 1/6th Figure so far

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The one's I'v been most impressed with in my 5 so short year's.
1. Hot toys Hulk
2. Hot toys Chewbacca
3. Hot toys Terminators dx 10 ,13 and t1 tech latest release.
4 hot toys Chris Reeve Superman reg, and evil version
5 Hot toys 89 bats n joker
6. hot toys dx joker DX11 Ledger
7. Hot toys dx Luke Skywalker set
8. hot toys Scar Predator
9. hot toys Thanos
10. Hot toys Jack Sparrow
I dont think i could choose a favorite. I remember hot toys announcing Hulk and pondering if it could be done same with Chewbacca. My last n most recent hot toys purchase from hot toys was Batman/joker imposter a amazing figure from body to design hot toys continue's to improve. I just wish would bring back DX P.E.R.S for figure's. Anyway no way to pick because hobby continue's to get better n better. My last and most recent purchase SOOSOO toys quicksilver rooted hair n clothes are perfect. Ask me again in few months when Blitzways Ghostbusters roll on in and will def be on my fave list. Again just no way i could choose a number #1 release. I Love them ALL!

Captain Jack for overall best. Headsculpt wise I do like Bauer and Mandarin's. Both are so life like but have faults elsewhere like the body (bauer) or the character (trevor) that many cannot get over. Dx 11 is a close one too with 2 great head sculpts.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

If it's not about people's favourite figure, then in my opinion HT's DX Enter the Dragon is one of the best released imo. I just feel like everything was well done with this figure. The accessories, attention to detail with the newly developed body, the tailoring. Just a really fun set to have.

The Armory set from Dark Knight is also a nice playset.
Then we have the set most here seems to agree on, the DX Jack Sparrow.
Robocop Battle Damaged Version & Alex Murphy 2 figure set also seems solid allthough i have no interest in it.

And here I thought a Batman was going to win this again. :D

I'm happy for Jack Sparrow... a very recent edition to the pantheon of franchise heroes.

And very honorable mention to Dx13 Terminator and Robocop BD.

BD Robocop and DX13 were both sculpted by K.A. Kim so that definitely says a lot about her talent!

The BD T800 is my favorite. I still marvel at the level of detail. Easily the most dramatic display Hot Toys ever put together in one box.
View attachment 323189

Attachments

• T800 Battle.JPG
    T800 Battle.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 311
BD Robocop and DX13 were both sculpted by K.A. Kim so that definitely says a lot about her talent!

And she did one of our favorites this year....Tyler....

Hate to admit this .....but I am a K.A. Kim groupie......she is super cute too......

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

And she did one of our favorites this year....Tyler....

Hate to admit this .....but I am a K.A. Kim groupie......she is super cute too......

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ha ha! Yes indeed! A true genius! I am looking forward to her new "secret" project!

I'm on a very limited budget and can't afford a second robo, no matter how good it is..... I'd love a version of the unmasked sculpt, but despite scouring ebay there doesn't even seem to a KO one.........

I dont have any of those figures, but I would choose Jack Sparrow. I would purchase that figure for the many accessories that it has and how realistic everything looks overall.

Sent from my SM-N910S using Tapatalk

My favorite is still the red and blue Spiderman 3. Reeves superman is number 2. Then it's probably avengers hulk, 89 batman, 89 Joker. I've got a bunch of figures I haven't even opened so take my picks with a grain of salt.

Finally ordered the BD robocop 2 pack and this thread is largely to blame. It's been on my radar for awhile but for whatever reason I never followed through. You bastards better not be lying:)

Christopher Reeves Superman for me, still stands out over others, the facesculpt, the bright costume colours, My first and favourite Hot Toy!

Glad this thread caused me to go back to the BD Robo set it was cash well spent. Nothing to say that hasn't been already said, its beautifully well done. I still would stick with Jack as king but I understand why others might vote the other way.

Back