ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sovereign!!!
15069055_1075323869233076_2356561595861185398_o.jpg

For those in the know; is Cyclonus meant to be bigger than Scourge and Galvatron?

Here is a video I made of Grassor un boxing with Transformation step by step. I'm super happy with him. I wish Sludge was next.

holy crap! That looks insane! Takara's mold for Devastator may actually be the best and the paint application there really makes it shine. It's to bad Takara doesn't actually do a release like this because it'd probably be the most sought after of the Devastators right now. Fantastic work man.

Yeah, that was exactly my thought.
The Devi mold is insanely good. All details were, all things considered, very easy to bring out, cause it´s all very sharp and clean.
This just had so much potential and I didn´t see too much customs of him.
Glad tha you like him, guys.
You are 2 of over 100 people who have given me great praise.
Guess I DID good. :)

Finished my custom of Combiner Wars Devastator last night.
Would love to hear your opinion, guys:

View attachment 305946

Looks great man! I love how you brought out the details. He really pops now. Devi is around 18" tall? I wonder how he'll scale with Fan Toys' Omega Supreme as I think he may be 21" tall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, I just bought my second MP autobot. The last thing I need is a new collection, but I was so impressed with sideswipe, that I picked up wheeljack for $50 on Amazon. The really are amazing. Gotta start saving for prime and Megatron now

Re: All things transformers!!!!

Amiami sent me theirs, just hang in there Lotus! (Ordered a second one from AE too).

Just received my AE in stock notice for Inferno. I now have three figures to ship. Ratchet, Primal, and Inferno. Now I wait for the shipping option invoice.

Well, I just bought my second MP autobot. The last thing I need is a new collection, but I was so impressed with sideswipe, that I picked up wheeljack for $50 on Amazon. The really are amazing. Gotta start saving for prime and Megatron now

And it begins....

That's how it all starts. At first I was like, I'll just get MP Grimlock. Now I have 4 detolfs full of MP, lol.

That's how it all starts. At first I was like, I'll just get MP Grimlock. Now I have 4 detolfs full of MP, lol.
I think im doomed as well. And i dont even have my figures yet.

Pre ordered Soundwave due to sheer nostalgia, he's supposed to be my first MP, then told myself i wont get another. Megatron shows up, tried my best to ignore him, within 2 minutes i pressed the pre order button.

So i said to myself, Megatron and Soundwave should be fine...that should be it.

Now i have Shockwave, Starscream, and a DX9 Astrotrain on order. Im doomed. I dont even want to buy a single autobot...i dont want to go down that other path hahaha

Back