ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just ordered from the Japanese Amazon site. It is a bit of a gamble, but I've had plenty of experience with the U.S. Amazon, and it's been good by and large. Price is good.

Yeah US Amazon has amazing customer service. I have Prime on my US account, but since the JP account is different it wants me to sign up for Prime again. Its 3900yen so around 36.00 per year. Thats way cheaper than the US site which is 99. Anyway I wonder if we sign up for JP Prime, we can get even more reduced shipping costs.

/

In case anyone wants to see the MMC Sphinx Chicago version compared to Toronto version. I think both figures are great.

If we see Trump really pulling out of various international trade deals, the dollar is likely to suffer pretty heavily as a result, for what it's worth. Same thing if we pull out of the Middle East and have less leverage over oil.

I think after your multiple Middle East invasions, your grip on the oil is fairly secure in fairness p

It's all about how comfortable our allies would feel with us out of there. And how the region may become even more unstable if we were to back out. If Trump lives up to his promises (and chances are he won't), we won't be as cozy as with Saudia Arabia for instance. And they and OPEC wouldn't respond well to that, which would have pretty major ripple effects.

Of course, the cost of a Transformers toy will be the least of our concerns if we've got trade wars and highly volatile and unpredictable oil prices in the coming years!

*custom toupee required*

EUNbOJV.jpg

If we see Trump really pulling out of various international trade deals, the dollar is likely to suffer pretty heavily as a result, for what it's worth. Same thing if we pull out of the Middle East and have less leverage over oil.
Not to mention his proposed 45% tax on products made outside the United States.

Looks like 3A's Starscream is coming out. There's a gallery up at TFW2005.com https://news.tfw2005.com/2016/11/17/3a-transformers-starscream-hand-gallery-328842

I have to say, the paint apps on this look as good as optimus primes, easily the best looking of the set next to prime so far. Not sure why Megatron didn't come out looking this good. If they did Transformers from the first movie that would be preferable as that's really the only one I like lol

Does anyone else have MP Thrust ? I'm a little unhappy with mine. Here are my first impressions and thoughts.

Anyone here got their preorders NOT-filled in by hobbylink japan? I mean, ive read stuff about them where in people preorder but end up not getting their stuff

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

It's all about how comfortable our allies would feel with us out of there. And how the region may become even more unstable if we were to back out. If Trump lives up to his promises (and chances are he won't), we won't be as cozy as with Saudia Arabia for instance. And they and OPEC wouldn't respond well to that, which would have pretty major ripple effects.

Of course, the cost of a Transformers toy will be the least of our concerns if we've got trade wars and highly volatile and unpredictable oil prices in the coming years!

Yeah, we're on the cusp of WW3 but for us collectors, its more important worrying about how much it'll cost to get our figures from abroad!

I've been shopping there for years, never had a problem. One of the most reliable online retailers I've come across.

Anyone here got their preorders NOT-filled in by hobbylink japan? I mean, ive read stuff about them where in people preorder but end up not getting their stuff

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

Back