ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, he definitely warrants a redo right after we get Megatron, Hound, Jazz, Mirage, Cliffjumper, Ratchet, Ironhide, Windcharger, Trailbreaker, Sunstreaker, Gears, Huffer, Brawn, Blitzwing, Astrotrain, the Constructicons, the Arialbots, Skyfire, Shockwave, all the Dinobots, Blaster, Beachcomber, Cosmos, Grapple, Hoist, Dirge, Thrust, Ramjet, the Insecticons, Perceptor, Warpath, Seaspray, Powerglide, Omega Supreme, Reflector, and Wheelie.

I"m down.

Unrelated to masterpiece, did anyone else order the 3rd party revoltech transformers?

A clearer version of the Bumblebee images,

I don't think the face sculpt looks up to the standards of the Lamborghini's, the Nissans or Wheeljack, it looks bloated like the iGear sculpt and the panel on the roof is a bit pointless, a tampographed Autobot logo would have looked cleaner.

Maybe it's a good thing Hasui is being moved onto another line as it looks like he may be getting a touch of burnout.

That just looks like a blown up version of the previous, low-res pic. I'll wait until we can see some actual facial detail before passing judgment, but it appears to look a bit odd there.

I was worried how they could interpret this clunky crapper to make it fit in with the MP line, but looks like they did a great job. Its weird, although hes iconic, I think Bumblebee is one of the few characters I think have actually been improved over the decades.

the exo suit is great, but I'm a fan of the anim. movie, so I don't mind it a bit.

MP Bee isn't looks too hot to me in robot mode. But give me his car mode with a nice gloss yellow paint and the rights parts chromed up and it will look amazing in alt mode.

Trying to decided on doing a double whammy and order WJ and Bee, I usually wait until there test shots or in package pics, but thinking about biting the bullet.

Also bought DMK Prime in hopes that the AoE body will be built in that line.

Not sure if this has been posted already, but it looks pretty badass.

"Keith's Fantasy Club have released new images of their Eavy Metal New Leader figure. This is a homage to the G1 Ultra Magnus character in the MP style. The figure Should be scaled to be the size of MP10 in vehicle mode, but is a completely new mold, with no inner/white robot and turns into one large robots. We've seen a lot of Ultra Magnus toys, but this one is really something else. Check out the concept design images for the full view."

Not sure if this has been posted already, but it looks pretty badass.

"Keith's Fantasy Club have released new images of their Eavy Metal New Leader figure. This is a homage to the G1 Ultra Magnus character in the MP style. The figure Should be scaled to be the size of MP10 in vehicle mode, but is a completely new mold, with no inner/white robot and turns into one large robots. We've seen a lot of Ultra Magnus toys, but this one is really something else. Check out the concept design images for the full view."

Not bad, but KFC's build quality on their smaller items isn't the best so I wouldn't drop my cash on that even if I was a fan of the character.

Not bad, but KFC's build quality on their smaller items isn't the best so I wouldn't drop my cash on that even if I was a fan of the character.

Thats too bad, I want an MP quality Ultra pretty bad, but I'd rather be without than get somehting that isn't up to par with the MP quality.

Never experienced KFC's quality before and am not really a Ultra fan, thought the vehicle mode looked pretty cool though. Maybe in hand it's a different story though.

Isn't Takara tommy doing a proper MP Magnus? Lots of places have po's for him....

They are & I would expect we'll see a prototype soon (probably sometime after WJ is released)

A lot of it before now had been pure speculation but that came from the same places that were saying WJ & Bee were next so it's now safe to assume that the rumour is going to be true & hopefully it will be awesome as I'd love Magnus in my display.

Neil

Thats too bad, I want an MP quality Ultra pretty bad, but I'd rather be without than get somehting that isn't up to par with the MP quality.

I've not bought any of KFC's stuff myself, I was considering getting their Squawktalk & Beastbox set but held off when I read a few reports of dodgy plastic quality so I'd definitely wait for in hand reports of that Ultra Magnus.

franpincho,
It looks like Ultra Magnus will be MP22.

The big difference from the KFC one will be that it'll use a white MP10 and the trailer will snap onto it as armor, as opposed to being a self contained piece.

EDIT

The above toy was released in Tomy's Tomica line.

Tomy are of course part of Takara.

It bodes extremely well for Masterpiece Jazz.

Fans Toys confirmed their Skyfire is 14" tall (same height as Daca's) and it will be pushed back and released later to focus on Dinobots.

Daca's looks to be a Winner

Are you getting one for sure?

I'm not biting on an untested company over FansToys until I see some reviews.

MP BB looks great, btw!

Back