ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just watched that.

I cannot sum up in words (that will get past the swear filter anyway) how bad that looks & how angry I am at the whole stinking mess.

I've tried everything to calm down but I just can't nothings working.

It looks like just as a big a mess as the other 3.
I have no idea who's who, what's happening in the fights & Grimlock or dear god what did they do to you, you poor creature.

Neil

Fair play to you for actually taking the time to watch it, I have the same stance on Bayformers as I do with modern Doctor Who....I'll acknowledge it's existence but nothing more as watching would give me a migraine :lol

Anyway, on to better things,

FT have said there's going to be a slight delay to Scoria due to final refinements on the molds taking longer than they initially anticipated and they're expecting it to ship to suppliers in mid-April so we're probably looking at the end of next month/early May.

Any delay in order to ensure Scoria is at least as good as Quakewave in the QC department is OK with me. It also gives me a bit extra time to get the remaining money together.

Rock83,
Congrats on recieving Huff, he is arguably the best MP style Transformer in terms of design, the transformation is fantastic and there's no hollow bits or gaps on the robot mode which is very clever.

It's just a shame that Cubex have had a variety of QC issues on the first run and I'm hoping they address them with the 2nd run as I'd like to get another one.

I've not fared too badly, I just have a small streak of dried glue on the panel behind the head and the screw that keeps the faceplate on doesn't seem to want to unloosen so I can't swap to the grumpy face which is annoying but it could be worse....I've read reports of paint already flaking off the legs and thighs so I'm a bit reluctant to do much with mine which is a shame as the articulation is so good.

Seemed like sam old same old. I think I'll just pass that untill some local tv-channel shows it after 1-2 years from not :D

y8uvyvu7.jpg

F. Michael bay. This on the other hand, is exciting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All things transformers!!!!

Yes indeed!! NiCe!!! I was not interested in buying Skyfire but you may have just changed my mind. Time to give Hot Toys a break and refocus on Transformers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
He's looking good but is an easy pass for me.
He's going to be hugely expensive & I just don't really need him

Rather have the cash for other figures (I'm looking at you Dinobots)

Neil

Neil

$155 plus shipping isn't bad for this at all

Not Sure how Fans Toys is going to top this (Fans Toys will likely be $250)....Daca Toys Skyfire looks straight out of the cartoon..14" tall in scale

The person creating this figure says he isn't making any profit on it,but is a fan and is making it on par with Masterpieces and quality

Last edited:
I'll be waiting for Fans Toys Skyfire, I'm in no particular rush for the character so even if he gets bumped down their schedule in favor of another Dinobot it'll be no big deal.

Neil

Same.
Although my mind may change, but I've never been enamored with this character so... its not something I even visualize in my lineup tbh.

Now this is what I've been waiting to see since the MPs began. That spare tire on his back is a nice touch, it adds a gritty feel to him. Hopefully he comes in about a head shorter than the other cars. Looks perfect.

Full reveal for 'Bee is up...

15178_730303366989862_917223743_n.jpg

Actually looks really good & nice to see the inclusion of Spike & his Exo Suit

Pre-order going in today :)

Neil

Easy pass.

I don't like the realistic alt mode proportions and addition of the spare tyre and Bumblebee is a character that I struggle to justify reasons for owning anyway.

I guess this means Cliffjumper will look nothing like his G1 alt mode either :gah:

I dig what I see, though I would need to see the face (faces?) to make a final determination. Spare tire is unnecessary, but no biggie. The only thing that bugs me is the inclusion of Movie Daniel. I've got no use for him, and it's just going to jack up the price. But. . .what are you gonna do? Official Volkswagon licensed product, too. Very cool.

Back