ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@corsair

Thanks for the rundown, Seems FansToys just might be the way to go. Ive heard many good things about the quality of Quakewave and even though I didnt pick him up,its good to know that the products are solid. Really digging Scornia?,not sure what version Ill get yet but I like the cartoon colors alot. Any word on when they are gonna show off their Swoop proto?

I think we all will be able to make a decision once we see both completed line ups in any event competition is a good thing and is their not a third company that is making swoop

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

@corsair

Thanks for the rundown, Seems FansToys just might be the way to go. Ive heard many good things about the quality of Quakewave and even though I didnt pick him up,its good to know that the products are solid. Really digging Scornia?,not sure what version Ill get yet but I like the cartoon colors alot. Any word on when they are gonna show off their Swoop proto?

No problem!

QuakeWave's build quality has recieved almost universal praise from everyone who's handled it and the goodwill it's ensured towards their brand will give them an early advantage in the war of the Dinobots.

They're apparently going to announce what figure they're releasing next once Scoria ships which will probably be Skyfire or Swoop.

Ra88,
The news on the sales of the Autobot cars is fantastic, maybe those idiots that keep saying Sunstreaker should use the MP12 mold and that Tracks can be made with the Wheeljack mold will finally STFU if they read that.

I think Bumbleblee and Cliffjumper will share the basic skeleton but the car parts and headsculpts will be different.

I think we all will be able to make a decision once we see both completed line ups in any event competition is a good thing and is their not a third company that is making swoop

Yeah, there's this,

It's not terrible, but the abundance of random lines sculpted into virtually every spare space make it look overly busy and I don't think it'll fit very well with the clean G1 styling that Takara and Fans Toys use.

I do have this and the other dinobot on preorder at bbts but now I want to see the full line up that all these companies are making . Of course we all want a complete set but I am willing to mix and match depending on quality and design

I do have this and the other dinobot on preorder at bbts but now I want to see the full line up that all these companies are making . Of course we all want a complete set but I am willing to mix and match depending on quality and design

Do you want them to be a consistent scale?

If so it'll be best to pick one company and stick with it because they won't match as all 3 companies are using different interpretations of the scale chart.

When Fans Toys reveal their Swoop I have no doubt it'll blow the other one away. They'll likely do 2 versions, cartoon ( blue chest ) and toy ( red chest ).

If GigaPower are smart, their next reveal should be Sludge so they can get in first.

Scale is important but never the less I am very curious as to the how the different design will pan out

I'm dying to see the final product for FT Skyfire, if that's what they call it. Jetfire is by far my favorite G1 figure so if FT is having a go, I'm paying attention.

Hey, quick question. I'm gonna be buying Frenzy, Rumble, Ravage & Buzzsaw very soon. Thing is, the original Takara versions are damn expensive for what you're actually getting. Are the KO versions the best way to go? Thanks.

Hey, quick question. I'm gonna be buying Frenzy, Rumble, Ravage & Buzzsaw very soon. Thing is, the original Takara versions are damn expensive for what you're actually getting. Are the KO versions the best way to go? Thanks.

The hasbro version offer the best bang for your buck.

I haven't seen any Hasbro cassettes for sale, other than with Soundwave himself. I have the Takara soundwave, just needs his trusty cassettes an he's good.

If GigaPower can match Fans Toys build quality then collectors will have two amazing options for Masterpiece Dinobots.

Yeah, pretty big IF. As you well know (and posted later), FT's Quakewave has better build quality than most official MPs. I am almost certain I will stick with them. Also, while I'm okay that the Dinobots are big, I don't want them TOO big.

I would say that Grimlock is out of scale with everything else.

Yup.

I'd still get the Takara ones if I were you.

Yeah, pretty big IF. As you well know (and posted later), FT's Quakewave has better build quality than most official MPs. I am almost certain I will stick with them. Also, while I'm okay that the Dinobots are big, I don't want them TOO big.

When you also take into account things like accessories and pricing FT's overall package for Scoria is looking so good that simply being bigger and bulkier might not be enough to sway enough people in GigaPower's direction to make their first release profitable enough for them to continue through their set.

Got cubex Huff yesterday.Here is a comparison with a MP,Igear hench and igear Huffer.

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 279

I just watched that.

I cannot sum up in words (that will get past the swear filter anyway) how bad that looks & how angry I am at the whole stinking mess.

I've tried everything to calm down but I just can't nothings working.

It looks like just as a big a mess as the other 3.
I have no idea who's who, what's happening in the fights & Grimlock or dear god what did they do to you, you poor creature.

Neil

I just watched that.

I cannot sum up in words (that will get past the swear filter anyway) how bad that looks & how angry I am at the whole stinking mess.

I've tried everything to calm down but I just can't nothings working.

It looks like just as a big a mess as the other 3.
I have no idea who's who, what's happening in the fights & Grimlock or dear god what did they do to you, you poor creature.

Neil

Lol dang that bad? Wondering if I should even watch it now.

Back