ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So it's a buy, then?

Times two? :)

Haven't decided yet, I need to see full prototype pics before I make a decision.

If they've gone realistic for Minibot alt modes then I'll pass because the inevitable Cliffjumper will look nothing like it's supposed to.

Shogo Hasui recently Tweeted some info on Wheeljack,

1.The color scheme in car mode will be close to the real car and he tried to make the robot mode coloring like the animation model.

2.The shoulder cannon can fit on the roof in car mode.

3.His wings don't partsform.

He also said that,

1.Negotiating with car manufacturers has become easier because Tomy make a Hot Wheels style line of licensed car replicas.

2.The sales of all the cars from Sideswipe to Bluestreak were excellent. This helped pay for the extra retooling on Smokescreen and meant they could put Wheeljack into production without worrying about the relative lack of repaint options.

Hey all, here's my quick review of the Ultra Pro One-touch magnetic card holders with the MP cards. I am really liking these! Hope you can check out the video, subscribe, like, and comment with your own thoughts! :)

Jazz, Mirage and Ironhide and I can close up my MP Transformers G1 Autobot collection.

Has anyone lighten the bumblebee teaser with photoshop to bring out the figure?

So e people on TFW have. It dosnt help much. This one is properly shaded to make it hard.

You forgot hound on that list, and what about cliff?

Some excellent stuffs in here lately guys and great job on keeping the Transformers thread strong! Got my first Masterpiece G2 Swipe and I must say it superb. The glossy black on it just sets it off nicely. Stickers are just too damned tempting to put on! Think Im gonna sticker this one up and leave the other one clean. Anyone else sticker theirs? I would like to see more of these types of facial sculpts sprinkled in the MP line too,Swipes looks really good! Ill take some pics soonish.

From user AutobotBlu over at TFW..pretty sweet.

27422374d1393642934-mp-21-bumblebee-tease-hasui-bb2.png

27422373d1393642934-mp-21-bumblebee-tease-hasui-bb1.png

My most wanted Autobot cars/Minibots are now,

1.Sunstreaker
2.Mirage
3.Cliffjumper
4.Hound
5.Gears

So e people on TFW have. It dosnt help much. This one is properly shaded to make it hard.

You forgot hound on that list, and what about cliff?

Hound, maybe since he's a different mold. But then again, I don't remember him much during childhood.

Cliff is the same mold as bumblebee, and I think I'll go with BB since he's more iconic IMO.

Some excellent stuffs in here lately guys and great job on keeping the Transformers thread strong! Got my first Masterpiece G2 Swipe and I must say it superb. The glossy black on it just sets it off nicely. Stickers are just too damned tempting to put on! Think Im gonna sticker this one up and leave the other one clean. Anyone else sticker theirs? I would like to see more of these types of facial sculpts sprinkled in the MP line too,Swipes looks really good! Ill take some pics soonish.

From user AutobotBlu over at TFW..pretty sweet.

27422374d1393642934-mp-21-bumblebee-tease-hasui-bb2.png

27422373d1393642934-mp-21-bumblebee-tease-hasui-bb1.png

I hope he's in scale with the others and not too big.

That said, I'm kinda worried that my autobot collection would over shine my deceptions, since I've only got soundwave and starscream now. While I've got prime, lambor, prowl, and with grimlock, bumblebee, wheel jack, ultra Magnus coming this year.

Hound, Jazz, Ironhide, and Ratchet are the major figures I still need. But I'm pretty sure I'll buy any 84/85 characters Takara puts out at this point, assuming scale, style, and quality all remain constant. If they could figure out a way to do Blitzwing, I think my head might explode.

Hound, maybe since he's a different mold. But then again, I don't remember him much during childhood.

Cliff is the same mold as bumblebee, and I think I'll go with BB since he's more iconic IMO.

Cliffjumper will share some parts with Bumblebee, but the car parts will be reshelled.

I just hope Takara don't go with a realistic looking Porsche 924 because if they do it'll look nothing like G1 Cliffjumper.

Bumblebee will probably be smaller than the other cars,

Hound, Jazz, Ironhide, and Ratchet are the major figures I still need. But I'm pretty sure I'll buy any 84/85 characters Takara puts out at this point, assuming scale, style, and quality all remain constant. If they could figure out a way to do Blitzwing, I think my head might explode.
I forgot to mention the most important missing MP figure at the moment--an in-scale, cartoon-accurate Megatron.

I forgot to mention the most important missing MP figure at the moment--an in-scale, cartoon-accurate Megatron.

Agreed.

MegaPrime33,
I expect they'll milk the mold for all it's worth as it'll help pay for molds with less repaint potential.

Straight repaints that're possible,

red Bumblebee
gold chrome G2 Bumblebee
Glyph
Bugbite

With reshelled car parts and new headsculpts the Bumblebee mold can also be used for,

red Cliffjumper
yellow Cliffjumper
Bumper
Hubcap

It's unlikely that all of those will happen but I think we'll see a couple of different ones....the G2 gold chrome might be a good contender considering we've already had a G2 Sideswipe.

Surely Takara will release a Cliffjumper, as well, using Bumblebee as its basis. I sure hope so.

As well as Galvatron. We NEED a Galvatron.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't. I personally don't need any of the movie-based characters. But considering the Hot Rod was made, it would be a logical release.

Back