ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Went bankrupt really? Wow. Sorry to hear,the makes TRU ex's a real pain to get sheesh. I have no idea what shipping would be from the middle of USA to Indonesia but Ill help you out if I find another.

Congrats! I'm considering getting this, but am not 100% on it yet.

yep,i know where your going! 10 seconds of screen time on the us/uk g1 cartoon if u dont count the japanese G1 cartoon,not a main character etc etc cos thats how i sort of feel,but am not disappointed in him at all!

a few ebay sellers ive used before have him for around £100 now that hes in hand which is a great price,i used kapow tho to save time waiting!!

Seems like both Hasbro and Takara are avoiding Skywarp.Sunstorm and Acid Storm looks cool and all,but Skywarp deserve to be upgraded as well with the MP11 mold.

How do you like hexatron. I'm thinking about picking one up.

good quality and sturdy solid figure! doesnt feel cheap! MP worthy definitely! no qc issues,a bit of mold flashing where parts are cut from their trees which is non issue as it cant be helped!

hes also huge and really needs his own shelf on a detolf tbh,something im struggling with at the mo,as mine is full to tipping point.
he dwarfs soundwave when standing straight due to his width in shoulders/wings and height!

Seems like both Hasbro and Takara are avoiding Skywarp.Sunstorm and Acid Storm looks cool and all,but Skywarp deserve to be upgraded as well with the MP11 mold.

I don't see any reason to think Takara's avoiding Skywarp (or TC). Just haven't gotten to him yet.

good quality and sturdy solid figure! doesnt feel cheap! MP worthy definitely! no qc issues,a bit of mold flashing where parts are cut from their trees which is non issue as it cant be helped!

hes also huge and really needs his own shelf on a detolf tbh,something im struggling with at the mo,as mine is full to tipping point.
he dwarfs soundwave when standing straight due to his width in shoulders/wings and height!

How big is he compared to like MP-10?

I really really like Acid storm. I wish he had a bit more yellow on his legs and arms, but he really pops!

y8pIThV.jpg

nRcvNR6.jpg

Damn he looks good, can't wait til hes rolling into my TRU. :clap

[ame]https://youtu.be/taNUzoo4JwQ[/ame]

Did a video review if anybody cares :D

Criticism and comments are welcome.

Last edited:
Back