ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He organized the pre-order, and I'm hoping he's making money from Toys R Us Philippines via referring buyers, and not from us (the pre-order guys).

Sounds ridiculously priced.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Artstorm Fewture Optimus Prime !

Around 17 inches, non Transformable, Made of diecast, light and sound features

jhLenQ6CJla9adf9DeivaA.jpg

UNq0rdhZ..iUIn672jg6Ig.jpg

Wow, a new line.. And I thought the Masterpiece line is going to be the premier line for collecting G1 Transformers.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Quick question guys, is the Quakewave v3 available to buy now? The one with hose attachment. I see it on BBTS but doesn't arrive until September. I'm looking to buy one soon is all and I'd rather get the newer one than have to search around for the arm attachment afterwards. Thanks.

I love that it's roughly PF height. I'm definitely getting one.

Well I got to see about price first, fewture tends to be a little expensive. Don't know much about the piece(I.e. materials,gimmicks, assesories) but from looking at it I can say is no less then $500.

That Optimus looks promising,need to see better pics before my final judgement though.
I really don't care if it transforms or not,i have MP-01,MP-04 and MP-10 for that so no big deal.

Nothing new at my TRU yet. Hell they don't even have any of the cool stuff Wal Marts been getting in, so the whole BOGO was a bust. :dunno

The did say they had two huge shipments coming early this week, so hopefully Acid Storm will be on deck soon.

Quakewake is up for pre-order from BBTS now.

Just POd one, I should of ordered when the email went up but was debating because it does not state the extra hand/gun plus sub standard is only available, but that's not a biggie.

I'm gonna be patient with TRU MP Soundwave since I was able to score 2 TRU MP OP after the craze.

On another note, I thought Beast Hunters was gonna be a bad season, I caught up with it on YouTube and loved it. Ultra Magnus, Shockwave and the Predaking were a great addition. And OP actually grew on me. So I had to pick up the voyagers Optimus Prime, Ultra Magnus, Shockwave and Predaking oh and I found Deluxe Smokescreen. Not sure if I'm gonna get the Ultimate Predaking yet, but it looks promising for $60.

I'm not against the idea of non transforming Transformers, until Hegemon came along I thought that the best way of doing a new MP Megatron that had a decent looking robot mode would be to forget about the gun mode.

But I'm not intrested in the Fewture offering because of the character, scale and inevitably high import price.

There's been a 3rd party TF convention this past week and my wallet breathed a sigh of relief as there was very little that intrested me.

MakeToys did get my attention though as they're doing an amazing IDW Swerve,
https://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transformers-3rd-party-discussion/948539-maketoys-idw-swerve.html

This Skyfire may also be worth keeping an eye on,
https://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transformers-3rd-party-discussion/948628-skyguardian-not-skyfire.html

Back