ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think ROTF Leader Class Prime is the most overrated TF of them all.

Buster Prime looks better because of the paint apps but the mold is still a Masterpiece wannabe and like most Movie toys has a transformation that's complex for the sake of being complex and not even remotely fun.
The transformation is irrelevant; the important thing is the end result in both robot and vehicle looks fantastic. And in that regard I think Buster Prime is more of a masterpiece than the real masterpiece figures, bar maybe Starscream (both his modes look good).

The transformation is irrelevant; the important thing is the end result in both robot and vehicle looks fantastic. And in that regard I think Buster Prime is more of a masterpiece than the real masterpiece figures, bar maybe Starscream (both his modes look good).

If it had,

Some diecast parts, rubber truck tires, fully articulated hands, two pistols , interchangeable sword blades ( for the hooks ), a working face mask and LED eyes that are the correct color it'd have more of a claim but as it is it's somewhat short of being a Masterpiece.

And saying the transformation isn't a factor is a bit ridiculous as the whole "2 toys in one" has been the major selling point ever since the very beginning.

Last edited:
Nice pic of Alternity Megs. I still can't get over the way his head looks. It seems too long.....but that didn't stop me from getting him.

Megatron really is the only Alternity that I'd buy on sight. Terrific little guy.

He's very nice but the looseness of some of the leg joints in particular is a shame as it makes standing the figure upright very problematic.

I don't know if this is a common thing with the mold or whether I just got a bad one but it's worth bearing in mind if you decide to get one.

The Nissan GTR Alternity Convoy mold is getting another repaint as an e-hobby Exclusive Ultra Magnus. I wonder why that wasn't released in the first place instead of the silver one?

The Nissan GTR Alternity Convoy mold is getting another repaint as an e-hobby Exclusive Ultra Magnus. I wonder why that wasn't released in the first place instead of the silver one?

I think it had something to do with Nissan. I think they pushed for the silver because it was a color that the actual GT-R came in.

Ever since I bought the silver one I considered him Ultra Magnus anyway.

If it had,

Some diecast parts, rubber truck tires, fully articulated hands, two pistols , interchangeable sword blades ( for the hooks ), a working face mask and LED eyes that are the correct color it'd have more of a claim but as it is it's somewhat short of being a Masterpiece.

And saying the transformation isn't a factor is a bit ridiculous as the whole "2 toys in one" has been the major selling point ever since the very beginning.

Let's see, you think it should have features that most masterpiece figures don't have (or at least no single masterpiece figure boasts ALL of THAT), plus the price is way below what a masterpiece costs, and it's marketed towards kids... AND it looks great in both modes, and you still think it's overrated. Well.. you might be retarded. :emperor

I see you have alternity megatron, whose face AND bot mode look pretty weak...and yet you think ROTF leader prime is overrated. :rotfl

Hopefully War For Cybertron will have a lot more replayability than the two movie games which were fun for about a month.

I ordered a new TF this week, the Legends Class version of Wheelie which compared to most Movie TF's should actually be quick to transform..............most Bayformers are too complex and therefore not fun.

oh my god, I was just checking back a couple of pages to see what other stuff had been posted, and every time talk, you bring up some negative crap about bayformers. Give it a rest champ, nobody cares if you like them or not... and your reasoning for not liking them is so dumb it just makes me want to abuse your intelligence. "they're complex for the sake of being complex" – and the toy designers would do that, why, exactly? :duh

it just makes me want to abuse your intelligence.

Go right ahead but do so in the knowledge that,

A) You only make yourself look an even bigger tool than you have already.

B) I will be making use of this site's handy "ignore" feature.

The drama in here is brilliant. I need more popcorn. :p

ROTF Leader prime rocks btw. Guess you dont want the one i was making for you BCM? :p

SHHHHH! Don't let everyone know or I'll get my "grumpy old git" license revoked! :lol

Japanese TFA opening. Weird how they spoil some stuff, highlighted characters that barely appear in the show and just made up some situations. Still awesome, though it makes me wish it was more then a simple dub. :(

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/RWjXcmBjJXg&hl=nl_NL&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/RWjXcmBjJXg&hl=nl_NL&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

What a silly intro, typical Japanese style music not fitting the show at all.

Japanese TFA opening. Weird how they spoil some stuff, highlighted characters that barely appear in the show and just made up some situations. Still awesome, though it makes me wish it was more then a simple dub. :(

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/RWjXcmBjJXg&hl=nl_NL&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/RWjXcmBjJXg&hl=nl_NL&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

love it :rock

wish it was still on here. amazing and underrated. :(

The japanese intro version is much more dynamic and action packed than the original version and it's also drawn much more good. just imagine the japanese version using the original intro soundtrack. :)

I'm not a big fan of TF:A too but it's not really that bad seeing different incarnations of the transformers. I guess it's geared towards the new generations of kids today. :)

Back