ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eh, I'm not really a big fan of Crefigz's work. He makes some kickass stuff, but it kinda feels generic, like others could do the same. And none of his repaints really stand out or have great ideas. He definately is better then F_R though, if only because he knows how to add some freaking shine to stuff.

You guys want to see a REAL talent when it comes to custom TF's?
Take a look at this guys work and be blown away:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/25349707@N04/
Screw frenzy rumble, THIS is TRUE talent!
QFTD(Quoted for the truth dawg)
Those are quite possibly some of the best customs I have EVER seen!! Holy crap!!!
I must agree I really like his work. It is really nicely done. I only dream to be that good.
He definately is better then F_R though, if only because he knows how to add some freaking shine to stuff.
QFTDA(Quoted for the truth dawg, again.)

54585953201004032000251805680846288_008.jpg

did you guys see this gallery of leader class starscream? Looks like they added some black paint in the crevices of the mold to bring out the details a bit. Rest of the pics are here:
https://bbs.actoys.net/read.php?tid-464006.html

That's not Hasbro actually doing something to improve the blandness of a Greyformer is it?

Screw 2012, I think the world may about to end even sooner :lol

they look great J. :rock

no ramjet, dirge or thrust?

Nor Smokescreen. At first it was gonna be all pre-movie G1, but then decided on just season 1 G1 only. Grimlock is next and then Shockwave. Ratbat is only there because he came with Rumble.

Nor Smokescreen. At first it was gonna be all pre-movie G1, but then decided on just season 1 G1 only. Grimlock is next and then Shockwave. Ratbat is only there because he came with Rumble.

Well, very cool...

however, you know me. I think you should get em all :lol

esp. Ultra Magnus.. looks cool in person.

Good to see people round here have some taste when it comes to custom transformers, and dont just blindly follow some overrated douchbag because its the "cool" thing to do.

wow man. still got a hard on for me? Why not just give in and request a commission...lol...

Wow man. still got a hard on for me? Why not just give in and request a commission...:lol...

He has a hard on for you? Kinda private his own private business don't you think?

Next, why do you assume he wants a commission? Maybe he is happy with his own work and feels your work is over-rated like COD MW2 was?

He has a hard on for you? Kinda private his own private business don't you think?

Next, why do you assume he wants a commission? Maybe he is happy with his own work and feels your work is over-rated like COD MW2 was?

lol. if you only knew. Let's not bring it here. want details, shoot me a PM. I know how he says he feels, but according to my site's statistics, his IP visits my website more than I do...

Back