ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lecture

man, that's looking pretty good :rock

i'm happy with my Takara version, but if I didn't have that, i'd easily buy this. i may still even buy this to keep in dino mode and stand it next to my Takara one :lol

New autobot in Transformers 3 news...

The autobot wasn't named, but here is him in vehicle mode:

newabcar.jpg

Interesting because it's the first vehicle that is not a GM car, if I'm right.

My expectations are six feet under for this one after the clusterf$%k of TF2, but still hoping for something on par with the first one.

IN THE MOVIEVERSE JAZZ IS DEAD. GET OVER IT.

It's about time a non GM sports car got included in the live action movies but I never expected it to be a Ferrari.

Here's my top predictions for who it'll be,

Sunstreaker ( I think Bay would do this just to mess with the G1 fanboys )

Hot Rod ( A Ferrari would be a perfect substitute for the concept car styling of the original incarnation's alt mode. )

Blurr ( I think he'd be much better with a Bugatti Veyron alt mode but a Ferrari would work too. )

Hang on Deak, just a little more:

Hey, it's been a long time since I've posted. Just been a little busy.

Transformers 3 has been going very well. We are going to shoot in LA, Chicago, Washington DC, Florida, Texas, Africa, Moscow, and China. On the talent front, we just locked in Frances McDormand and John Malkovich. Both amazing actors I've always wanted to work with. We also just got Ken Jeong, he is the super funny actor stuck in the trunk from “Hangover” and the Doctor from “Knocked Up.”

We start shooting pre-shoots in about one month.

I also was at a Ferrari charity event this week raising money for a hospital being built by Ferrari in Haiti. I announced that night the newest Autobot to join Transformers: the Ferrari 458 Italia.

I also want to thank everyone on this site that donated to the Make -A-Wish charity. We raised $20,000 which I will personally be matching. This is a great charity where they make wishes come true for kids who are very ill. We have had many Kids from Make-A-Wish visit us on our Transformers sets and this time we will be posting video of their visits on Transformers 3.

Michael Bay

Just noticed this. WOWZERS! Amazing! I wish Hasbro would get a clue and do the combiners justice like this. Do an MP Devastator for $400, and sign me up, please. Those cheap, crappy looking combiners they've been releasing in recent years just don't work.

Oh gawd movie talk. :(
Yeah, please GTFO with that nonsense. :monkey4

Oh gawd movie talk. :(

Go start a "Everything Transformers sucks unless it's G1" thread if it bothers you that much.

Whilst by no means anything close to perfect the live action movies and related toys have breathed new life into a stale franchise and were it not for their mainstream success then most of the G1 based merchandise of recent years would probably not have been made.

Go start a "Everything Transformers sucks unless it's G1" thread if it bothers you that much.

Whilst by no means anything close to perfect the live action movies and related toys have breathed new life into a stale franchise and were it not for their mainstream success then most of the G1 based merchandise of recent years would probably not have been made.

HAW HAW! Good one slick, ah to be naive. And that is a good idea for a thread. No reason to be a twat about it. :lol

Agreed. Besides, I'd gladly take a movieverse Leaderclass Starscream over the 1,593,245 release of a G1 character design.

I don't care, as long as the figure looks cool and isn't crappy. :lol G1, BW, RiD, Masterpieces, Alternators, Alternity, TFA, movie, even some of the Unicron Trilogy, it all kicks ass in my book. :rock

EDIT: Btw, since when are Saleen and Audi part of GM?

I admit I am a G1 fanboy, but I also enjoy the movies as well....yes, even ROTF.

Agreed. Besides, I'd gladly take a movieverse Leaderclass Starscream over the 1,593,245 release of a G1 character design.

I think the CGI models of the Bayformers look awesome, it's just too bad the complexity means most of them don't translate into mass market toys very well and outside of the Human Alliance line there's little that's really worth owning as they all look so bland.

RA88,
Ya got me there but in the case of Sideways he was barely in it so it's no wonder I forgot he was an Audi R8 :)

I think the CGI models of the Bayformers look awesome, it's just too bad the complexity means most of them don't translate into mass market toys very well and outside of the Human Alliance line there's little that's really worth owning as they all look so bland.
Not necessarily. Buster Prime is quite possibly the greatest Transformers figure ever released, and is a very acceptable representation of the CGI model. Leader-Class Starscream isn't bad either, although he needs Takara-Tomy to step in and give him a good paintjob like they did with Prime. The new Leader-Class Bumblebee looks promising as well, but again needs a nice paintjob to save him.

Not necessarily. Buster Prime is quite possibly the greatest Transformers figure ever released, and is a very acceptable representation of the CGI model. Leader-Class Starscream isn't bad either, although he needs Takara-Tomy to step in and give him a good paintjob like they did with Prime. The new Leader-Class Bumblebee looks promising as well, but again needs a nice paintjob to save him.

I think ROTF Leader Class Prime is the most overrated TF of them all.

Buster Prime looks better because of the paint apps but the mold is still a Masterpiece wannabe and like most Movie toys has a transformation that's complex for the sake of being complex and not even remotely fun.

Vangelus rieview of the Warbot Defender!

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/T_3F0-I9H74&hl=nl_NL&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/T_3F0-I9H74&hl=nl_NL&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Back