All Things Robocop

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it would be nice, but that is not the case. it's long gone. i've seen it on ebay maybe once in the last several years and i got outbid at the last second.

what? it's an authentic movie prop.

Yeah my bad, I over looked the part that said movie prop somewhere.:peace

it would be nice, but that is not the case. it's long gone. i've seen it on ebay maybe once in the last several years and i got outbid at the last second.

How long ago did you look ?
Because the guy that supply me with all my airsoft can get it.
I just got it from him not too long ago

How long ago did you look ?
Because the guy that supply me with all my airsoft can get it.
I just got it from him not too long ago
well, i'm talking specifically about the "hardkick" version. it has more metal parts than the abs/plastic one. and it's damn near impossible to find now. but if you can get it, lemme know.

I'll come back to this thread later, Im at work and I cant see photos...I love Robocop. I'll also agree that part 1 is epic, while part 2 is so so and pt.3 well lets pretend it didnt happen.

Thanks for the feedback

it the KSC the gas powered one? Because that's THE ROBO gun i want...haven't seen it for sale around me...plus i know nothing about airsoft guns. A link is greatly appreciated.

this it right...
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/vh5p9mIgTmg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Does your sound like that?

I MUST have this gun.....a new hunt has started!

Chris

Here's my full scale KSC Robocop Auto-9 gun.

DSCN1309.jpg

DSCN1308.jpg

DSCN1310.jpg

DSCN1311.jpg

DSCN1313.jpg

The NECA replica?

If yes, please post pics. I'm still thinking about picking it up.

Yes the NECA one.

I will take pictures for you later.

It's supposed to be based off the real mold or something like that.

It's nice and big and weighs a ton!

Plus it comes with a sweet box to display it in.

Yes the NECA one.

I will take pictures for you later.

It's supposed to be based off the real mold or something like that.

It's nice and big and weighs a ton!

Plus it comes with a sweet box to display it in.

Sweet, please post em if you got em. :hi5: I'm very interested to see what it looks like in-hand. I'm seriously thinking about purchasing one to display with my upcoming Robo 1:1 bust from Fred barton.

If you can, please post a pic (or two) of the gun outside the display box. Thanks Hicks!

I spent all my saving money at an auction in LA last year.:slap
No regrets, it was the chance of a lifetime. :wink1:

That is worth every penny, what a steal if you ask me. If I had known about it I may have out bid you! So does it have a certificate of authenticity or anything?

Damn, MK, you gotta stop post the pics, cause you're killing me!!

:D

Should I stop? :wink1:

That is worth every penny, what a steal if you ask me. If I had known about it I may have out bid you! So does it have a certificate of authenticity or anything?

:yess: I do have a certificate of authenticity from " Profile in history".
Too bad it isn't from Tippett studio instead :gah:

Sweet, please post em if you got em. :hi5: I'm very interested to see what it looks like in-hand. I'm seriously thinking about purchasing one to display with my upcoming Robo 1:1 bust from Fred barton.

If you can, please post a pic (or two) of the gun outside the display box. Thanks Hicks!

Here ya go! :)

Auto-92good.jpg

Auto-9good.jpg

Size camparsion to a TT female

auto-9sizecomparsiongood.jpg

Back