All Things Robocop

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

customizerwannabe

An Evil Collector?
Reaction score
Figured the can man needed some more exposure. Here's my new Ed-209. An awesome piece.

e127_1.JPG

e3bb_1.JPG

e628_1.JPG

I really can't see any repaint on it. Looks strictly factory to me. Then again I've never seen another. Should compare it to my BD version I guess but haven't taken it out of the box yet.

yea, it looks pretty good. I was watching that same auction. good score. it might just be the photo but it looks like more of a flat gray rather than the bluish gray that it originaly has.

well, looks like I'm gonna have to charge up the camera and take a few pics. only have the BD version and the 18" neca.

I wanna get one of these and I was just about too until everyone started noticing the rubber parts decaying which put me off. Have any of you guys had those problems ?

Robocop is one of my favorite movies! Although the sequels are some of the worst in history :lol

Take them for what they are and they're pretty fun IMO.

I even love the plot of the third one. It wasn't executed well, and it sucks not having the real Murphy, but it's a fun movie.

Regardless---did someone on here mention an 18" NECA Ed209???

Robocop is one of my favorite movies! Although the sequels are some of the worst in history :lol

i don't know of the sequels you speak of...there is only Robocop 1 and that's all that exists.

although 2 wasn't horrible...just bad. 3 doesn't exist.

I did really enjoy the Frank Miller comic version of his Robocop 2 script. Still can't believe he went back to write for 3 after they ^^^^ed him over with 2....and then ^^^^ed him over again.

no love for robocop 2 :huh. i love that movie, easily beats 3. plus the little kid was my idol back in the day.

robocop2kid.jpg

Last edited:
Back