All Things Robocop

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
robo2.jpg

roboish.jpg

That's awesome

I wish Hot Toy released a Clarence Boddicker figure. Most underrated villain ever.
if somebody makes him, it would have to be a cheap non-licensed figure like the Saturday Toys Jones. nobody is gonna give HT $160 for a Kurtwood Smith with glasses figure.

Does anyone own the 1:1 prop replica by NECA?

NEC10393.jpg

I'm curious to find out if the Auto-9 can be taken out of the display case.

I'm new around here but I'm very pleased to find this thread as a huge Robocop fan :wave
Here is a few shot of my collection:
My custom kotocain:
conv318.jpg

My screen used Cain stunt dummy prop:
cainh.jpg

highspeedcain007.jpg

HT ED209 and Robocop next to Cain.
robocopcollection005.jpg

Hum yeah, I really need to fix poor ED rubber dome :monkey4

HT ED209:
ht20902vv0.jpg

Last edited:
I spent all my saving money at an auction in LA last year.:slap
No regrets, it was the chance of a lifetime. :wink1:

I spent all my saving money at an auction in LA last year.:slap
No regrets, it was the chance of a lifetime. :wink1:

How much we talking about? If it's that expensive you need a custom acrylic display case for it. With lighting and all of that whole 9 yards. WOW, still amazed that this piece is still around.

I personally have seen this in hand, but honestly i don't think it's that great. When you look at it close up, it really looks like a fake gun.

For a great realistic looking replica, look for KSC Robocop Auto-9. This is a blowback Airsoft gun made by KSC Japan. This thing is functional and have the greatest detail right down to the OCP POLICE 001 code on back end top of the gun.

The KSC runs about $260

I have this gun personally and it is by far better than the NECA garbage. But if you ask if the NECA gun can be removed from the case, yes it can.

I may post some pics up later tonight when i have a chance

Does anyone own the 1:1 prop replica by NECA?

NEC10393.jpg

I'm curious to find out if the Auto-9 can be taken out of the display case.

I personally have seen this in hand, but honestly i don't think it's that great. When you look at it close up, it really looks like a fake gun.

For a great realistic looking replica, look for KSC Robocop Auto-9. This is a blowback Airsoft gun made by KSC Japan. This thing is functional and have the greatest detail right down to the OCP POLICE 001 code on back end top of the gun.

The KSC runs about $260

I have this gun personally and it is by far better than the NECA garbage. But if you ask if the NECA gun can be removed from the case, yes it can.

I may post some pics up later tonight when i have a chance

Thanks for the feedback

it the KSC the gas powered one? Because that's THE ROBO gun i want...haven't seen it for sale around me...plus i know nothing about airsoft guns. A link is greatly appreciated.

this it right...
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/vh5p9mIgTmg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Does your sound like that?

That's the one man.
That youtube video is the correct one.

Yeah, the KSC is great even just as a collector piece. It's so accurate and gorgeous looking gun.

My airsoft guy can get it for you.

Thanks for the feedback

it the KSC the gas powered one? Because that's THE ROBO gun i want...haven't seen it for sale around me...plus i know nothing about airsoft guns. A link is greatly appreciated.

this it right...
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/vh5p9mIgTmg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Does your sound like that?

wish i had an airsoft guy. i have the regular abs/plastic version and i gave up looking for the "hardkick" version with metal parts.

wish i had an airsoft guy. i have the regular abs/plastic version and i gave up looking for the "hardkick" version with metal parts.

The KSC is just awesome.
This gun is so powerful and you can switch auto or semi auto.
It's just superb.

I am sure you can get it somewhere online man

That Cain is awesome. Would love to hear more about it.

This is the last of the four stunt puppets built for the highly abusives sequences in the movie (like the APC crushing Cain against a wall).
The staff used to call them ' high speed Cain'.
They were cast off the original stopmotion puppets in a semi-flexible urethane.

How much we talking about? If it's that expensive you need a custom acrylic display case for it. With lighting and all of that whole 9 yards. WOW, still amazed that this piece is still around.

I spent like $7000 to buy it and was pretty happy no one outbided me because I couldn't bid much more.:lol
I just do some light restorations and built a new stand to expose it properly. This is my most precious piece.:)
I pray that in a near futur someone (like Fred Barton or HT) will release a Cain replica.:pray:

Anyway, if you want to read more about Cain, check my little Cain biography here:
https://robocoparchive.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=1821&start=0

$7 GRAND!!!!??? :thud: For 7 grand I would hope no one ever makes a Cain so that it wouldnt depreciate.

Nothing to worry, this is a genuine movie prop, no replica will ever depreciate the value of the real thing.:wink1:
The replica will be more fun to pose or customize.

Nothing to worry, this is a genuine movie prop, no replica will ever depreciate the value of the real thing.:wink1:
The replica will be more fun to pose or customize.

That screen used prop is cooler that 99.99999999 % of everyone's collectibles on this site.

Thanks for posting i pics...a WONDERFUL contribution to the Robo thread.

The KSC is just awesome.
This gun is so powerful and you can switch auto or semi auto.
It's just superb.

I am sure you can get it somewhere online man
it would be nice, but that is not the case. it's long gone. i've seen it on ebay maybe once in the last several years and i got outbid at the last second.
$7 GRAND!!!!??? :thud: For 7 grand I would hope no one ever makes a Cain so that it wouldnt depreciate.
what? it's an authentic movie prop.

Back