All Things Robocop

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm VERY interested in it too! Where can it be bought online? Anyone have any news about it? It looks great. I'm a HUGE Robocop fan!

sooo it's like a Star Wars figure? i guess i have other stuff in that scale. i was hoping for 6".

I think this will be closer to 6''.

profile shot...top/thigh area looking a bit thin there.

20110207_21cff7586ea219c4be07KVUR02YC2bRD.jpg

Last edited:
Figmas are not 1/6th scale. They are a sort of rival of Revoltech, from my understanding, though they tend to focus on well-endowed female characters wearing school uniforms.

if it's 6" this is a definite buy. for the price, i'd be happier if it had the leg holster, but it'll do.

Has anyone seen the official Don Post RoboCop mask? The only picture I've seen is from one angle. The chin/neck piece looks like crap, but the helmet actually looks pretty good... from that one angle anyway.

41OKH-AMhsL.jpg

I wish Hot Toy released a Clarence Boddicker figure. Most underrated villain ever.

Out of curiosity, what's the going rate for a HT Gun Arm Robocop these days?

Yeah, I'm not 100% convinced by the prices on that site. More interested to know what fellow freaks had paid rather than random ebayers.

Wow man... that looks fantastic!

Will you be making these for awhile... I'd like to get one later in the month.

So far my Dome has stayed in pretty good condition, but I fear that its only a matter of time before it starts to degrade.

Wow man... that looks fantastic!

Will you be making these for awhile... I'd like to get one later in the month.

So far my Dome has stayed in pretty good condition, but I fear that its only a matter of time before it starts to degrade.

Yes I will until my mold starts falling apart. I typically can make 20-30 things before its not good anymore.

Back