Aliens Warrior lifesize head - Coolprops

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The blue hue on the warrior looks fantastic. That is visually what appears in film.

You can actually see both quite clearly if you really look. The film has a heavy blue filter which creates the blue look to the Warriors, but if you catch them in the marines flash lights etc, their true colours show through better.

d0LIcUZ.png

S9CCUiq.png

Hopefully won't be much longer for the dog alien, I imagine I will just got the dog and warrior at these prices. Just a pred 1 bust and a kick Arse pred statue and I am a happy dude

I think the blue Alien is so nice because it has also the color like the Queen!:wink1:

Are there any better and bigger pics if the Coolprops blue warrior?

Hopefully won't be much longer for the dog alien, I imagine I will just got the dog and warrior at these prices. Just a pred 1 bust and a kick Arse pred statue and I am a happy dude

We've all said that mate... and ended up with so much more. :lol :hi5:

Yeah, I am past treating this hobby like Pokemon though, I am done trying to catch em all.

So how much longer is "not much longer" ? :lol

Im almost ready to buy the Pred 2 bust, but if the Dog Alien, or, ANY Alien bust is going to go up for PO soon, I'd rather PO an Alien bust first before a Pred bust.

Coolprops just said on Facebook These 2 alien heads are exclusive products for the event and only able to ship to Japan. However we will try our best to produce these for international sales.

What they could do is number each piece and have a COA for those exclusive to the Alien Day event. They could even include a slightly improved display stand.
For the rest of the globe, ship the same piece without those things and a simple stand.

They can still maintain exclusivity this way without spending too much.

Coolprops just said on Facebook These 2 alien heads are exclusive products for the event and only able to ship to Japan. However we will try our best to produce these for international sales.

Thanks for the info, the exclusive thing is a weird choice, these would have sold at the event whether they were exclusive or not. I hope they do manage to make more for the rest of us, I'd be happy with a brown Warrior, but the Dog is a thing of beauty, I'd love one of those...

Well hopefully they will. Fingers crossed. Although, if these are priced as they seem to be, I'm out anyway. The Warrior is my third favourite design anyway so while I was certainly hoping to get one, I won't pay through my teeth for it.

Really hope they keep their word of price what they told me it would be on their boost. But damn, if the mass producred one is gonna be the same price i will still have to swallow them...five of them...

Last edited:
Really hope they keep their word of what price what they told me it would be on their boost. But damn, if the mass producred one is gonna be the same price i will still have to swallow them...five of them...

Are the prices what they told you so far?
These things are going to add up fast. Five orders? Damn! LOL!

Are the prices what they told you so far?
These things are going to add up fast. Five orders? Damn! LOL!

They said it would be cheaper than P2 bust, but apparently now their alien busts special edition are more expensive.
Not five order of same item of course, big chap, warrior, dog , resurrection warrior and the new born.

I was hoping to get four of those, I have no space for the Newborn otherwise I'd love it. However I am revising my expectations at this early stage so as not to be too disappointed. I may get one or two if I can. I'm so close to ordering the P2 also which puts these into even more doubt.

This hobby has become way too expensive to keep up with fully.

Back