Aliens Warrior lifesize head - Coolprops

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just received mine the only problem i see is the non chromed teeth.
Love the Plaque and the Giger style base.

Did anyone actually get this,, looks like they are almost sold out , but theres no ES, Im most probably get the Giger Bust,, but how do u choose which version of warrior to get
https://bit.do/Warrior-Bust

I got a blue one. It's okay. I wasn't blown away though. I have #59 according to the plaque that came with it, but it doesn't say of how many. I'm not sure the ES was ever announced but I could be wrong.

Grab this beauty today ;)sculpt looks great,paint app ... Hmmm in person not bad not soooo shine like foto show but too far from proto :D

I pay under retail so im ok with that^^

20180309_192854.jpg
20180309_192937.jpg

If this had shoulders I would have jumped on the brown version.

Coolprops Alien Warrior blue edition repainted by super talented Chase Smith.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    308.6 KB · Views: 95
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    317.6 KB · Views: 94
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    390.5 KB · Views: 92
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    223.1 KB · Views: 92
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    277.3 KB · Views: 91
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    292 KB · Views: 90
Coolprops Alien Warrior blue edition repainted by super talented Chase Smith.

I'm glad it finally made it to you!!! I was sweating for about a month on this!!! Oh and they wouldn't refund the postage............

That looks awesome! it's a shame CP let these down with the paint.

It looks even better in hand and close up. So much fine details.
Totally agree with you on CP paint on the warrior. The paint is a let down. The brown version looks to yellow and the blue is to turquoise which makes them look to toy like. If they painted the blue version along the lines of the SS Alien Warrior bust I would have been super happy and not have to spend money on a repaint.
Please Coolprops, a little more attention to your paint.

Waaaauuuu amazing repaint,im really jealous ^^ this loooks amazing ... If its not secret how much you spent, to repaint,hope i one day repaint mine :)

Waaaauuuu amazing repaint,im really jealous ^^ this loooks amazing ... If its not secret how much you spent, to repaint,hope i one day repaint mine :)

Repaint was $1650 but he charges $2k now.
Then there’s shipping and customs charges as well.
Expensive? Yes
Worth it? To me yes because the repaint is of a very high standard and the warrior is my favourite xenomorph.

So a "proper" paint job costs $2k? Im sure glad these don't come with that "higher level" of paint from the factory. Otherwise they would cost $4k and be unaffordable (even more so) for alot of people.

Looks too green

Green is better then turquoise.😁
No green in there. Just brown, grey, black and blue on the big hose.
I see what you mean tho. The brown bits on the photos do appear to be green.

Back