Aliens Warrior lifesize head - Coolprops

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They said it would be cheaper than P2 bust, but apparently now their alien busts special edition are more expensive.
Not five order of same item of course, big chap, warrior, dog , resurrection warrior and the new born.

I don't envy you (because it's a lot $$ :lol), but that's going to look awesome together. :duff

I was hoping to get four of those, I have no space for the Newborn otherwise I'd love it. However I am revising my expectations at this early stage so as not to be too disappointed. I may get one or two if I can. I'm so close to ordering the P2 also which puts these into even more doubt.

This hobby has become way too expensive to keep up with fully.
So true!
To be frank, it makes me think, with the total budget of all 5 alien busts, I can really spend that amount of cash on something 'useful' for the family.
They are just big toys only please me in the end...
But, I need them all!!!

Yeah, I am past treating this hobby like Pokemon though, I am done trying to catch em all.

Me too. I set out trying to collect, well, everything. I've given up. Sticking to Alien/Predator/Terminator Hot Toys only, with the aim of getting 1 x Pred lifesize bust, 1 x Alien lifesize, I've got the Chronicle Endoskull already. A 1/4 Endo, a 1/4 Alien maybe, couldn't resist an LSB of Grid if it happned, a 1/2 Arnie bust (chronicles), a 1/2 Robocop and I'm done!

All Chronicle and Coolprops!

That'll still amount to about 7 grand. I'd say that's fair for a lifetime. I'm a collector limited for space, always said i'd keep it to two doublecabs worth. Felt a weight off my shoulders when I finally let go of the idea of keeping up with HT DC/Marvel releases.

191884c563ca99a2815bdc243c6f00b3.jpg
c140ed11aef57ea3eff3d498165beda7.jpg
1ce56792b913faee10cbfae9fcfb445a.jpg
93420e20a2c442527860aa2109ef6d79.jpg
294bb3c7569e0c0283318baf3f23e87e.jpg
3d22cb1d29981f251b7cd764386691c2.jpg
7d3b4f980a676ad0bbd204764eebb038.jpg

Coolprops posted pictures on their fb page. Will sideshow have a small batch of the 75 total pieces?

On the web page, the release date of this exclusive version is around December this year.
So it seems the normal version will be pushed even later.
And the base is still the temporary one...

I could only imagine the hell that would be raised if the P2 bust was Japan only as well. I don't get why they are making so few of these, especially with that quality. They could sell a ton of em in the US alone.

well, there's exclusivity, and damn near impossible to get exclusivity. By todays standards, on something like this, even 300 would prolly sell like hot cakes.

There are always ways to import something.

We should not have to when they sell other stuff here through distributors. I can understand something like the BS with XM pieces, but they can't sell here. It would just add a ton of extra cost when Japan is not even an AvP market. What are they thinking?

Back