Aliens Warrior lifesize head - Coolprops

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are always ways to import something.

Not this one as it is exclusive to one shop which will not ship them internationally.

There is a little hope however, they just updated the Dog information with the following, I doubt the same applies to the blue Warrior but who knows, CP are a mysterious company until something actually happens...

"*UPDATED : 2016/04/14

Our new item from the Alien line-up,
"Alien3-Statue: CoolProps Collection-1/1 Scale Prop Replica-Dog Alien" !

This Dog Alien prop replica is Toy Sapience exclusive and will be accepting the pre-order from 26th April,
the first AlienDay at Toy Sapience website.

Only 75 limited item, so don't miss your chance to own this beautiful piece!
The colored prototype will be displayed at the Alien Sapience event from April 26th to May 8th at Toy Sapience.
(G Bldg 1st Floor, Jingumae 3-30-12, Shibuya-Ku, Tokyo 150-0001, Japan.).
Please have a closer look and feel the real fear of the Alien Warrior!
***Please note that this item is only available to ship to Japan.
**This is not the final production piece, so there might be few changes to it.
*For Japanese sales, it is 75 limited. We're working on to produce this item internationally, but not yet confirmed.
We will inform you as soon as when the international sale has confirmed"

The blue Alien looks so killer....its a shame that its exclusive for japan.But I can wait...or I paint my own Alienhead like this.
The brown version is not my taste...its the same like with the pulse rifles..I prefer the green one.:wink1:

I'm recalling the HCG life size alien warrior...is it still happening?
I like the way they made the lips for the warrior.

Cg8dQCxWYAM9uNp_zpsol0ccw0h.jpg
13061957_586660841502232_6519752661873207227_n_zpsna2xu1ql.jpg

Maybe someone can clear this up, are these exclusive to Japan or only exclusive versions available there? Just wondering if SS will carry the "regular" versions

They really do, what I'd give for an extra wide Besta right now..
That's a typical glass trophy case. Unfortunately, I don't think IKEA offers one but I recall seeing something similar. Hinges are on the far left/right of the case and the glass doors meet in the middle (opposed to a sliding glass door of a trophy case). Sorry I can't remember the name.
Maybe someone can clear this up, are these exclusive to Japan or only exclusive versions available there? Just wondering if SS will carry the "regular" versions
From what has been posted here, those are Japan only exclusives. I believe Coolprops has mentioned that they are working on getting the necessary license(s) to sell the regular version in other regions.

After that pic: Blue or nothing!The blue one looks so much better when you see all together.

Back