Aliens Warrior lifesize head - Coolprops

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I like both looks, the proper brown, and the blue look under the movie lighting. But I appreciate this being faithful to the actual props. I think Coolprops have done a fine job of replicating the warrior.

sWQ3l56.jpg

So it looks like we're getting a blue (Toy sapiens exclusive?) and Brown versions. Scarily the price of the blue one and the Dog is more than that of the P2, lets hope the exchange rate is kind on these...

0SGGHpZ.png

I'd say there is a fair contest, the brown one is pretty much spot on to the real creature suits, but I do kind of like the blue myself also. I really like both, it would be hard to choose actually. Hopefully the exclusive deal is for Japan only and we will be given the option of both via Sideshow.

Toy Sapiens only ships to Japan...
frown.png

That is disappointing, I was about to email and ask this myself. Shipping wouldn't have been cheap mind..

I just can't buy these Alien busts without shoulders and chest as part of the piece. I have the HCG, SS and kit versions of 1,2 & 3 and always wished there was more to these pieces not less. Regretful pass at this point I'm more drawn the the Newborn disaster from Resurrection (a film I hate) than these half done busts

Since ToySapiens is not shipping outside Japan how are we suppose to get them?
Will Sideshow have both version & the dog?

And if there isn't an exclusive for dog alien what's the point selling it only to Japan?

And if there isn't an exclusive for dog alien what's the point selling it only to Japan?

From what we can figure out at this point, the blue warrior and 70 in house produced Dogs are exclusive in Tokyo. Presumably (hopefully)there will be a regular factory produced run of the Dog that will ship or be distributed world wide, no idea if the blue Warrior will however. And hopefully they would be cheaper...

I talked with CoolProps. Yep its exclusive to ToySapiens and Japan for the Alien Day.
Only 75 pieces.
They are not sure (or didn't want to say) if it will be available later on for other places...

Looks like they reversed the way the brown one should be painted. All the behind the scenes pictures and videos I've seen show the heads being painted black first and then the lighter color sponged on, then toned down with black sponged on. And so on, back and forth to build up the look. Not painted light first and then shaded with black. Very different approach that generates a very different look.

More than the 1:1 P2 bust? Wow!
Anyway, the blue vs brown reminds me of the Han Solo Hoth jacket debate. LOL!

I really like that blue Alien version too.

The blue hue on the warrior looks fantastic. That is visually what appears in film.

Back