Aliens Warrior lifesize head - Coolprops

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seems kind of weird that they're not sculpting the shoulders for their Alien busts, considering their Predator bust does have the shoulders. Basically they are splitting the Aliens in one format and the Predators in a different format. All the Alien heads look really nice displayed together, it's just a shame that their Predator don't really go together with their Aliens considering the same company is making them.

---

Last edited:
That seems fair enough given they are separate franchises (Grid aside if they make him) It is possible that the shoulders might be added as they aren't final yet, but I'm happy as they are personally as it will allow me to display more of them due to the space saved thanks to the lack of width. I wouldn't object if they did add shoulders however, I'd just have to settle on the big chap.

Not really...
A Bust is a sculpted or cast representation of the upper part of the human figure, depicting a person's head and neck, as well as a variable portion of the chest and shoulders. The piece is normally supported by a plinth.

No one knows the price. Probably have to wait a year like we did on the P2 Bust.

I asked specifically about the neck or shoulder, they said they will not add those parts. But they will create a new base for each of the alien head.

It's a mistake leaving the neck and shoulders off I think :slap

Well that's always going to be a subjective view, I'm open to both prospects but I like these as they are. I'm happy they will be making new bases however, hopefully with a narrower footprint. I can appreciate why some people don't want a head on a base, but it didn't harm the 1/4 Giger busts sales and I think it looks pretty damn nice as is. The main draw as mentioned already is the space saving nature. If these had shoulders, they may look more impressive but it would very much limit where they can be placed, and ultimately how many I could own..

I like these very much in the current state,without shoulders...I've always thought that de Giger miniature bust was the nicest alien collectible out there,accurate-,quality- and design-wise.Loving the shape of the base following the curve of the head.The dome and the chromed teeth were high quality renderings.So,personally I couldn't be happier if similar quality & design would be offered for those life size heads...the thought alone of having these all lined up....oh my

Back