Aliens Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They might still change this. Good observation, Abake.

As for the "diorama" moniker -- I guess it means character+environment, and we got that. Yes, it's usual to see more than one character in collectibles, but in this case, where Martin & Co. are showing off alien designs from each of the movies, this is the most appropriate approach.

Hey, at least it works for me. Now I need a happy dancing alien smiley!

Last edited:
The Aliens warrior had five toes, but the big toe was more to the side, like a chimp I guess.
The Nostromo alien had four toes and six fingers (two thumbs).

it only has four toes!?!? all these years I thought the alien in the frist film had five:monkey1

Bringing this thread back because I just got my 20 day notice on it! :rock

Oh man, these guys are coming out quicker than I thought they would!!!!

Anyone else?

I can't wait for this, this one and the ALIEN dio are really going to look badass together and add a touch of class to my desk at work.

Bring it on :rock

I passed on the dog, it's a great dio but I'm not a fan of the design at all. I also won't likely get A:R or AVP dios unless the designs of the dios are spectacular as the suits aren't the greatest to me, AVP:R I will definitely order. These are such great, affordably priced pieces.

I wont be getting any AVP dios, depending on the film i may pick up an AVP2 Wolf dio. Ill be grabbing the P2 and P1 dios they release though, the only items from AVP that are worth the money are the Hot Toys. All the rest of the stuff they pumped out was crapola imo

I wont be getting any AVP dios, depending on the film i may pick up an AVP2 Wolf dio. Ill be grabbing the P2 and P1 dios they release though, the only items from AVP that are worth the money are the Hot Toys. All the rest of the stuff they pumped out was crapola imo

Well I'd agree with that, but given the quality of these dios so far, I could see an alien warrior from AVP possibly being done really nicely to the point you ignore the film and just see an impressive alien collectible. I'll also be getting the Pred stuff, which I hope starts showing up soon, I was only mentioning Alien stuff as that's all we've seen so far.

Back