Aliens Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahhh, thanks. I'm sure this will look great, but I hope one of the Aliens dios is the warriro curled up and hidden in the SL-3 wall.

I think that's what this dio might be,when the Aliens Warrior made its first appearance in the movie and was curled into the wall of the hive just before it grabbed one of the marines. This might be that scene right where the Alien uncurls itself and reaches out to grab the marine.

I think that's what this dio might be,when the Aliens Warrior made its first appearance in the movie and was curled into the wall of the hive just before it grabbed one of the marines. This might be that scene right where the Alien uncurls itself and reaches out to grab the marine.

Now THAT would cool!

I'm really hoping it's a hive scene no matter what.

A hive diorama would be amazing and make perfect sense!

This actually makes me fear it's not a hive scene, but, fingers crossed.

I'm also VERY happy we got a second one announced in less than two months! :joy

By their tail.

I think they use their spinnerets on their backs. The little tube thingy.

If you look closely at when the alien grabs Brett in ALIEN, you'll see that the alien is using it's tail to help raise Brett off the ground. So... it has to be the little spinnerets on their backs.

I think it would have to have a Hive background... to not do that would be a missed opportunity for coolness.

You can thank me later.........

9103dn3.jpg

......................OK you can thank me now :D:lol

Nice,You can just imagine the Alien 3 version among the pipes!

Lets hope SS don't star to inflate the price.Lol

Somehow I find this one less exciting that the Alien one...
For one, it looks like the alien is not based on the animatronic puppets, but rather on the man-in-a-suit.
Something about the legs looks wrong, and the feet seem to be the Nostromo alien's feet, not the Hadley's Hope variant.
Whatever, I'm not collecting this line anyway, but I'm sure all the dios will look beautiful lined up next to one another.

Oh, and thanks for the pic!

I really like that these pieces seem to place primary focus on the creatures and not the "scene", they're like maquettes with more elaborate bases. I think this one readlly shows off the creature well, and I like that we'll get the full body and no parts are cut off.

I like this one -- it's a bit like King Kong -- but I do prefer the ALIEN one more. I love the chains in that diorama evoking the Brett scene.

I agree, I like the focus on the aliens and not the "scenes" but I do like it when the pose and/or setting evokes a moment from the film that was present but which we never saw.

Back