Aliens Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right now, my plan is to collect just the four original Alien designs -- not even the Predator from the original movie. AVP stuff is just not something that would interest me. A Queen Alien or a Space Jockey, on the other hand, would be instant purchases.

Hopefully Sideshow doesn't ruin my plans with killer dioramas of stuff I don't want... :monkey3

They will be producing dioramas in the $300 range so i think either that will be a queen or maybe actual re-enactments of scenes from the films

I love the ALIEN dio, but between the overall piece design and my favor for the ALIENS creature design, I really can't wait for this one, it's going to look stunning.

Bringing this thread back because I got my 3-5 day notice!!! I can't wait for this one!!! :chew

I got my notice too, I'm pumped, I can't wait to have it alongside the ALIEN dio, this one should also be more fun to photograph since you can see the entire creature :D

Ill be waiting a while because mine are coming as a combined shipment of 3 dios and the 1:1 scale wolf helmet :( all has to be released first

SWEET!

Looks like it's gonna get here sooner than I thought.

I just got my Fed Ex shipping notification from SS. :chew:chew

Scheduled to be here on the 16th!!

wow!This one is shipping faster than I thought!!! I got my shipping notice too.

I thought it'd ship next week sometime! :monkey1

Ya I was surprised, we just got processing emails, but then again, I pre-ordered the minute the newsletter came out with it up for order, which I'm guessing you guys did too if yours are shipping that fast. Plus, I think the holiday got them a little backed up so I'm sure they're working to not get overwhelmed in the warehouse and just ship things as soon as they get through the door.

Back