Aliens Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks to all you for the kinds words :D
We enjoyed to work on this one so much like the alien diorama, and I want to say thanks to the TEAM so they made this possible, SO THANKS TO: JERONIMOOOOO DUARTE ARGERICH, MANUEL SILVA, GUSTAVO FA GONZALEZ, MARTIN DEMONTE, LEO SILVA :joy:joy:joy
thanks again

hey, love the work you did!!!

your name is blocked out because the word "ANA_L" is a bad word according to this board!!!

THANKS FOR YOUR KINDS, NOW ABOUT MY BAD WORD LAST NAME, IS POSSIBLE
THAT THE MODERATORS CHANGE THIS RULES JUST FOR THE NAMES ISSUES, ....AFTER ALL IS MY FAMILY NAME AND I HAVE THIS SINCE THE DAY I WAS BORN :eek: :confused:

I was going to pre-order this one when it was announced, but I feel let down by it. The sculpt is really nice, but for a movie like Aliens, there should be much more going on in this piece.

The dio for Alien looks amazing, coming out of the chains and all, and here we just get an alien chilling atop of a structure. :monkey2

I was going to pre-order this one when it was announced, but I feel let down by it. The sculpt is really nice, but for a movie like Aliens, there should be much more going on in this piece.

The dio for Alien looks amazing, coming out of the chains and all, and here we just get an alien chilling atop of a structure. :monkey2

I know its more of a statue than a dio!! it still cool though!

I know its more of a statue than a dio!! it still cool though!

It is cool, no doubt. Like I said though, i'm let down, more so by the environment. Remember when dioramas were in environments that had some kind of depth and interest to them? That's whats missing from this piece. There were so many cool setups in Aliens that could have been incorporated.

Martin, congratulations to you and the team!

I know you have more masterpieces lined up, and they will look just perfect together. :joy

Thanks to all you for the kinds words :D
We enjoyed to work on this one so much like the alien diorama, and I want to say thanks to the TEAM so they made this possible, SO THANKS TO: JERONIMOOOOO DUARTE ARGERICH, MANUEL SILVA, GUSTAVO FA GONZALEZ, MARTIN DEMONTE, LEO SILVA :joy:joy:joy
thanks again

Very talented people! :duff

Sorry about your name being censored, Martin. Hopefully Dave can fix it for you.

It is cool, no doubt. Like I said though, i'm let down, more so by the environment. Remember when dioramas were in environments that had some kind of depth and interest to them? That's whats missing from this piece. There were so many cool setups in Aliens that could have been incorporated.

just mount this sucka on the wall above your computer & have him staring down at you

First off, let me say that the sculpting and design are beautiful. But, is it really fair to call these 2 Alien pieces "dioramas"? When I think of a diorama, I am thinking of multiple characters - a reproduction a pivotal scene from a source (the Halo 3 "Believe" diorama is a great example ... sigh ... I wish I could afford/ buy something like that). This piece from AvP is very similar in concept:

https://www.hotmovieprops.com/show_image.php?products_id=423&osCsid=efbe67e8994def95c32c3a29811afdd3

Yet, it's called a statue. I know some might look at this as more a matter of semantics, but every other diorama line (SW, LoTR, etc.) have featured multiple characters in a scene. I was so looking forward to a mini-scene of Ripley/ marines tearing into the aliens when they announced Alien(s) dioramas, I have to say I have been disappointed by the first 2 pieces. Amazing statues, but poor dioramas.

I also tend to expect multiple characters in a diorama.

These look nice, but I don't collect Alien stuff so I'm just watching from the sidelines.

This thing looks very good...great pose and the base is really cool too.
Not sure I would consider this a diorama either...there should be another alien or something.
Overall very nice piece :rock

Back