Aliens Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It took me 14 months to get this puppy, i've had it for about the same time. It took me about 1 year to get the Alien 3 dio, i have had this for about 16 months. I was so happy to get these as they are really hard to find esp. the Aliens dio.

BTW, what's the Alien dio like, i've seen plenty of pics but was not impressed with it, is this worth getting? What's it like in hand?

cheers

I had the Aliens dio, but it was apparently broken by a guest (intentionally or unintentionally), and only discovered well after the fact, so I no longer have one.

Been trying to get a replacement for well over a year, but they rarely pop up, and most of the ones that do are listed at crazy prices, or don't ship international, or both.

One day I'll replace my lost Aliens dio. One day...

I had the Aliens dio, but it was apparently broken by a guest (intentionally or unintentionally), and only discovered well after the fact, so I no longer have one.

Been trying to get a replacement for well over a year, but they rarely pop up, and most of the ones that do are listed at crazy prices, or don't ship international, or both.

One day I'll replace my lost Aliens dio. One day...

Bummer dude, as i said it took me over a year to find one and it wasn't all that exy, plus it is in excellent cond.

Bummer dude, as i said it took me over a year to find one and it wasn't all that exy, plus it is in excellent cond.

I'm still on the lookout, just haven't had any luck so far. :)

Such a nice piece though, if I ever find out who destroyed mine... :gah: :lol

Back