Aliens Colonial Marines

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the heads up, I just bought it. I'm playing against 10 people on death match right now. Co-op is fun.

I am seriously the best player at this game. I took out an entire team of marines as just one Xeno. I'm loving this game more and more. OMG.... I'm about to jiz* my pants.

Solidus's posts are testament to how crap this game is
He would rather troll a thread about the game
Rather than actually play it

I don't understand why I must be a troll if I enjoy this game? :dunno I have receipt proof of my trade-in with Gamestop. You may PM me for more information, if you wish.

A lot of reviewers panned the multiplayer and said the Xenomorphs were unplayable. Well, not from my experience. I'm literally destroying the entire team as just a Xeno :monkey1.

I was planning on going out with the girlfriend later tonight. Well, those plans are canceled. Aliens Colonial Marines is now the love of my life. For a few days at least. Longer if more amazing DLCs are released.

A3EEI4y.jpg

Cool
You actually enjoy it
If you love that game
When your bored with it
Go get a cup, a piece of string and a ball
Tie the string to the cup and then to the ball.
Try to get it the ball in the cup.
If you love ACM
This will blow your mind
And it actually has a story line closer to the aliens franchise than ACM
Trust me
You'll live it :)

The storyline for this game is the best in the franchise. It is a true sequel to Aliens. Gearbox Studios weren't kidding when they said that they have a love for Aliens. If this were a movie, I would pay to see it in imax. Many times over.

I assure you, that I am not trolling. I'm just trying to share my thoughts and feelings with other fans of this beloved game.

Anyone here on the multiplayer? Hit me up! My PSN ID is blade7117. Let's get a co-op team started.

Only the true fans of Aliens love this game. The poseur fans are the ones who criticize it. And I just got a friend request from someone who wants to play! That didn't take very long.

Only the true fans of Aliens love this game. The poseur fans are the ones who criticize it. And I just got a friend request from someone who wants to play! That didn't take very long.

I'm starting to detect a small amount of Sarcasm... or Solidus was hacked :slap

Tough call....I say sarcasm because of the words said about the crudmonster of a game but then there is the signature with the p.p. and love juice which makes me think hacked.

Back