Aliens bursting onto Blu-Ray in 2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At comic con. Did any of you guys have a go ?

<object width="853" height="505"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/UIRSVtrDZ2A&hl=en_GB&fs=1?color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/UIRSVtrDZ2A&hl=en_GB&fs=1?color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505"></embed></object>

Are they releasing these separately? 3 and 4 suck

I hate 3 and 4 too
However, I have never owned 3 and 4 before, and I would be interested in seeing the making of both movies and the listening to the commentaries (I doubt I will watch the actual films again). Also the Sideshow Box set is limited, I think there are only 5000 coming out in America. I am not sure how many for the UK or Australia.

James Cameron talks Aliens Blu Ray remaster over at bluray.com.
It is in the video too at 05.40.

I guess depending on your point of view what he says about the remaster means this is going to be awesome or a travesty...

The filmmaker said: "It's spectacular. We went in and completely de-noised it, de-grained it, up-rezzed, color-corrected every frame, and it looks amazing. It looks better that it looked in the theaters originally. Because it was shot on a high-speed negative that was a new negative that didn't pan out too well and got replaced the following year. So it's pretty grainy. We got rid of all the grain. It's sharper and clearer and more beautiful than it's ever looked. And we did that to the long version, to the 'director's cut' or the extended play."

Personally I thought the Predator UHE bluray looked fantastic on my 65" Panasonic plasma.... so I am looking forward to this.
Cameron is the man.

Sorry couldn't embed the video.

Back