Alien Anthology and Prometheus Bundle [Blu-ray] for $19.98 at amazon.com

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They offer this deal on Alien every year, around this time, and most of the other Blu-ray boxed sets. Sometimes they are daily deals, so look for you're faves, too.

Yeah I grabbed the Anthology a few years ago from amazon for $35 and thought it was a good deal.

Yeah, I got the Alien one last year I think. Very sweet deal, to get Alien, Aliens, and special features for that price, plus a handful of decent drink coasters.

I gottem already but holy shoot that's dirt cheap. Flea market price

I gotten already but holy shoot that's dirt cheap. Flea market price

which is what worries me when I see deals like this. Blu Ray movies are starting to show up on the Dollar Stores in my area for 4 bucks.... Does that mean companies are losing money with this? Is it going to get to a point where they won't release any physical copy of a movie and just do everything digital instead

I wonder how long do we have until they just give up and call it quits

We're certainly a long way from this:

That's about $50 in 2014 dollars. It took 6 years before that was released on video!

Just a matter of time before physical discs go the way of the dinosaur. I still only buy periodically out of habit as much as anything else.

which is what worries me when I see deals like this. Blu Ray movies are starting to show up on the Dollar Stores in my area for 4 bucks.... Does that mean companies are losing money with this? Is it going to get to a point where they won't release any physical copy of a movie and just do everything digital instead

I wonder how long do we have until they just give up and call it quits

I feel the same. I am very much old school and still enjoy holding physically a DVD movie/CD/LP/LD in my hands. Newer Cars now come with nice screens but do not come with DVD/CD players but do come with inputs to download stuff. It sucks IMHO

Back