Aliens 1/6 gorman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry guys. :confused: What does that mean in English? Something like three to go? Three more until we get to 15 names? :D

It's cool. I wish I spoke some other languages. At least one more other than English.

Okay...three more to go guys. Hopefully we'll get some interested members from other ALIENS custom threads here. :D

Hi guys, not a forum regular (obviously :) ) and have not been here for a few months.

Keen as a bean though, so can I be put down for one please?

Also, has anyone posted this over on the SciFiMil forums?
I'm sure some of the guys there would be keen too (help reach that magic 15 ppl :) ).

This thread needs...a....BUMP!

We only need two more, two more, board members to get the special price of $20.00 for a Lt. Gorman head sculpt from ALIENS. :D

Please guys/girls out there. Somewhere out there two more board members want this sculpt for their ALIENS U.S. Colonial Marines collection. :confused:

Don't you? Done by the great Chris Howes? I do. :D

This thread needs...a....BUMP!

We only need two more, two more, board members to get the special price of $20.00 for a Lt. Gorman head sculpt from ALIENS. :D

Please guys/girls out there. Somewhere out there two more board members want this sculpt for their ALIENS U.S. Colonial Marines collection. :confused:

Don't you? Done by the great Chris Howes? I do. :D

C'mon..... you know you want one! And I want to get an Aliens line going. :D

Hi guys, not a forum regular (obviously :) ) and have not been here for a few months.

Keen as a bean though, so can I be put down for one please?

Also, has anyone posted this over on the SciFiMil forums?
I'm sure some of the guys there would be keen too (help reach that magic 15 ppl :) ).

Welcome aboard! I saw your post over on the SciFiMil board... hopefully there will be some people over there interested in signing up. I added a plug for Chris and mentioned that we still need a couple more people to get a group discount. I also mentioned that this could turn out to be a sweet deal for anyone who's been wanting to complete their set of Aliens characters. I most definitely hope it does!

If anyone tells me which fig and cloths to use I`d like to join too !

Since Gorman was fairly tall, I'd imagine a Hot Toys True Type would be a good choice. Clothing shouldn't be too hard to find on ebay, although some alterations might be needed if you want complete screen accuracy. After the drop onto LV-426, Gorman wore the olive green BDU similar to the early US Army pattern worn if Vietnam. That might be a good place to start as far as clothing is concerned.

Since Gorman was fairly tall, I'd imagine a Hot Toys True Type would be a good choice. Clothing shouldn't be too hard to find on ebay, although some alterations might be needed if you want complete screen accuracy. After the drop onto LV-426, Gorman wore the olive green BDU similar to the early US Army pattern worn if Vietnam. That might be a good place to start as far as clothing is concerned.

We should get a "recipe" together for folks who would like some guidance.:idea

If anyone tells me which fig and cloths to use I`d like to join too !

Hey,
i will update here with some Ebay links from the stuff i bought to make a Gorman.

I'm going to search my ebay for the links about the clothes i bought.

I'll add you to the list okay?

by the way, the 2 cloth sets i bought when you mix the pants from the 1 set with the sweather from the other set you get the Gorman cloths from the beginning of aliens when he's talking to ripley with burke.
And ofcourse the other mixed set of pants and jacket are the ones you see on the Gorman i made.

OKAY GUYS:
HERE IS SOME INFO ABOUT THE CLOTH SETS AND SUCH I BOUGHT FOR MY GORMAN.
JUST BUY A NORMAL BODY, LOOSE HANDS AND BLACK ARMY BOOTS.
A WHITE 1/6 SCALE T-SHIRT, AN ORIGINAL MARINE BELT WITH GUN HOLSTER.
PATCHES (I USED MINE FROM AN ORIGINAL MARINE SET)
LINKS FOR THE 2 CLOTH SETS I BOUGHT:

https://cgi.ebay.nl/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270256236160
(he has 2/3 avaible at this moment)

https://cgi.ebay.nl/1-6-BBi-LA-Unif...emQQ_trksidZp1713.m153.l1262#ebayphotohosting

and this set is what i bought too and i combined the sets.

My Vasquez is also almost ready, i made a gunholster + black belt, removed the smart gun, i hope Chris Howes is going to make a costum head for her for me later on :D

Back