Aliens 1/6 gorman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OKAY GUYS:
HERE IS SOME INFO ABOUT THE CLOTH SETS AND SUCH I BOUGHT FOR MY GORMAN.
JUST BUY A NORMAL BODY, LOOSE HANDS AND BLACK ARMY BOOTS.
A WHITE 1/6 SCALE T-SHIRT, AN ORIGINAL MARINE BELT WITH GUN HOLSTER.
PATCHES (I USED MINE FROM AN ORIGINAL MARINE SET)
LINKS FOR THE 2 CLOTH SETS I BOUGHT:

https://cgi.ebay.nl/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270256236160
(he has 2/3 avaible at this moment)

https://cgi.ebay.nl/1-6-BBi-LA-Unif...emQQ_trksidZp1713.m153.l1262#ebayphotohosting

and this set is what i bought too and i combined the sets.

My Vasquez is also almost ready, i made a gunholster + black belt, removed the smart gun, i hope Chris Howes is going to make a costum head for her for me later on :D

Thank you!

Excellent..... Maybe we should have a "Recipe Section" for all the different projects? That could be a great way to help each other out....

Great idea Chris. I'd like to have both uniforms for Gorman. The first one from the beginning that Predatortje has shown here, and the later one where he's in the full olive drab green fatigues, after his concussion. I would think that those standard military outfits won't cost that much.

Last edited:
Great idea Chris. I'd like to have both uniforms for Gorman. The first one from the beginning that Predatortje has shown here, and the later one where he's in the full olive drab green fatigues, after his concussion. I would think that those standard military outfits won't cost that much.

Hey Mike, i got the other uniform here from the beginning of the movie,
but i didn't do anything with it. wanted to have Gorman in the green uniform like you can see on my pictures of gorman.

Me too! Patrick do you plan on keeping both uniforms for your Lt. Gorman? Let me know. I'm going to hunt for ones for mine soon.

Me too! Patrick do you plan on keeping both uniforms for your Lt. Gorman? Let me know. I'm going to hunt for ones for mine soon.

Hey Mike, well i keep both uniforms, i don't really like the uniform from the beginning of the movie, when they ask Ripley if she wants to come to LV-426
"OFCOURSE SHE WILL GO, OTHERWISE THERE WOULDN'T BE A NEW MOVIE!!"
Do you want the uniform? i can send them with the shoulder lamps i make for you.

BY THE WAY PEOPLE:
I MAKE LEDS INTO THE SHOULDER LAMPS OF THE MARINE
BLUE & WHITE COLOR.

Hey, Patrick. I do want that first uniform for Lt. Gorman. Thank you! I sent you a PM about it too. :D

One more member PLEASE sign up for a great custom Lt. Gorman head sculpt from Chris Howes here in this thread. Thanks! :D

hey, patrick. I do want that first uniform for lt. Gorman. Thank you! I sent you a pm about it too. :d

one more member please sign up for a great custom lt. Gorman head sculpt from chris howes here in this thread. Thanks! :d

i've send you a message back! :d

Here's my BUMP for this thread for today!

We need only ONE more member to sign up for a great special Lt. Gorman head sculpt from Chris Howes! C'mon troops! Someone out there must want one like I do?! :confused: One more to go! :D

Here's today's BUMP for this thread!

We only need ONE more member to sign up for the awesome custom Lt. Gorman head made by Chris Howes!

C'mon....sign up soldier! :D

Nice Vasquez there Patrick! I love the new black pistol holster. I gotta make one of those for my Vasquez too. :D

Sorry that I got disconnected today in our Yahoo Messenger chat Patrick. I don't know what happened.

Last edited:
I guess it would make 16? :confused: I'm not sure. Send Chris Howes a PM and ask him to be sure. Please do join our list. We only need ONE more interested member for a special discounted price for the Lt. Gorman head sculpt from Chris. Thanks! :D

Back