B- and C-Tier Characters from Small 1:6 Companies. What Would You Like to See?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definitely some cool ideas.
Forgot about Zod, Ursa and Non. Would also really like a Helen Slater Supergirl.
I've never seen Guyver, but the designs are fantastic.
I have Rainman's Doc and Iminime's Wyatt from Tombstone but would be happy to see more made, especially Johnny Ringo and Curly Bill.
For Alien, Dallas and Kane could come with space suits and ship uniforms, Parker could come with a severed Ash head.
A high quality Buffy/Angel line would be fantastic and I'd love to see some classic TV like The Munsters
Would also love to see someone take on rock stars like Elvis, Beatles, Kiss, Hendrix, Queen, etc.

Dan Ackroyd & Eddie Murphy: Trading Places
How about Eddie and Arsenio in "Coming to America"

Less than 0% chance pipe-dream territory here, but I'd love to see someone - anyone - licensed or otherwise take a shot at high-end 1/1 Small Soldiers figures.

Raylan Givens & Boyd Crowder, Justified
Vic Mackey, The Shield
Sam Spade, The Maltese Falcon
Cullen Bohannon, Hell on Wheels
Anton Chigurh, No Country for Old Men
Django, Django Unchained
Jack Bauer, 24 (a new one since Enterbay would be good)
Narrator, Fight Club
Walt Kowalski, Gran Torino
Ron Swanson, Parks & Recreation
Andy Taylor, The Andy Griffith Show
Wyatt Earp & Doc Holliday, Tombstone
Rooster Cogburn, True Grit (Jeff Bridges)
The Lone Ranger
Will Munny, Unforgiven
Chris Kyle, American Sniper
Jonas Blane, The Unit
Breaking Bad ... Walt, Jesse, Mike, Gus, Hank.

Basically ... TV shows and westerns get ignored far too much.

SnakeDoc
Threezero do 1/6 Breaking bad Figures...

Terminator 2....

Gibbons. hog tied deluxe.

latest

Any Princess Bride, preferable Westley or Inigo Montoya
Dean Cain Superman / Clark Kent
Haselhoof Knight Rider
Macgayver
Ash vs Evil Dead

Buffy line sounds cool
Highlander tv and movie so Duncan and Connor needs some love

Peggy Carter

Sure there are more obsture ......ill keep thinking

I don't consider these B and C Tier characters, but still unlikely to be picked up by a major manufacturer.

TV
Mulder and Scully - The X-Files

Sam, Dean, Castiel, Crowley - Supernatural

Starbuck, Apollo, Adama, Baltar, Six, Boomer, Cylon Centurion - BSG (2003)

Some of these definitely C list lol

Film
Jack Traven - Speed ( I know someone was doing this ages ago but did it ever get released? )

Anyone from Total Recall (Arnie version obviously lol)

Anyone from The Labyrinth

Keanu Reeves and Patrick Swayze Point Break

Wayne and Garth - Wayne's World

Weekend at Bernie's - dead walking Bernie hahaha

the ****ing guyver! Why no one has made a 1/6 scale line based on anything is really strange to me. The max factory figures sell for hundreds of dollars on the second market, there's a place for it, someone just needs to do it. The potential for the line is huge. I would love to see 3a do this.

bae400ff7efeeb9e0477b603d169335d.jpg

the_guyver_by_0kronos0.jpg

the_guyver_3d__shaded_view__by_dxiaman-d7hk36m.jpg

381573c83d8a63a90956a8a14bb7d9b7.jpg

latest

This

the driver from drive (2011 film)

he's an "a" list character, imo. I wouldn't call him a "b" or "c" level character, but he might as well be since there's zero chance ht will make him. I might as well put rambo, rocky and john mclane in the same group.

This

zod, ursa, and non--please, sometime before i die, can some company make these damn figures?

This

Highlander tv and movie so Duncan and Connor needs some love

I second that. I loved that TV show (and the movie was perfect)

Anyone from The Labyrinth

The Goblin King

Also,
- Commander (or Admiral) Adama - Battlestar Galactica (the reinvented series).
- Megasonic Teenage Warhead - Deadpool
- Crixus - Spartacus Blood and Sand
- Jessica Jones
- Kublai Khan - Marco Polo
- Red - The Blacklist
- Cooper - Interstellar
- Merlin - Excalibur
- Miyagi - Karate Kid
- Navarre - Ladyhawke
- Mickey - Natural Born Killers
- Travis - Taxi Driver
- Captain Nascimento - Elite Squad
- Silent Bob - Kevin Smith
- The dude - Big Lebowski
- Jerry - Enemy Mine
- Harry Callahan - Magnum Force

Last edited:
Another Highlander the TV series vote - I'd adore a Methos, Joe and Amanda.

The Labyrinth, The Man Who Fell To Earth, hell basically any of the decent films that David Bowie has had a part in (and a few of the not so good projects - the terrifying artist/narrator from The Hunger (actually his fate would make a great, if morbid figure/statue), and Monty from the Linguini Incident in that awful suit immediately springs to mind)

Doctor Who - I know Big Chief has the licence but they've yet to impress me enough to take my money, despite the fact that that franchise really should have been a shoe-in for me! Hopefully the production run of the McGann figure improves on the protoype.

Stargate - and unpopular choice here, Stargate Universe especially. Nicholas Rush, Daniel Jackson, John Sheppard

Better Call Saul - Saul Goodman/Jimmy McGill

MCU TV series characters and minor MCU film characters - I'd love an Edwin Jarvis, Peggy Carter and young-Howard Stark (Despite intimiate knowledge of Stark the Elder's later treatment of a young Tony)

Buffy redone to modern specs, the only one of the old figures that sort-of holds up is Lorne, and even then only sort-of.

This may sound really lame, but I would love to see a Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers from any of their movies in the 30's. Tho chances are, only little old ladies (and I) would buy them.

Also, Catelyn Stark from Game of Thrones - non-Stoneheart version. And Ser Barristan Selmy. Plus, a young Robert Baratheon w/war hammer, and Prince Rhaegar in Targaryen armor would be amazing. Maybe even Lyanna Stark, too.

This may sound really lame, but I would love to see a Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers from any of their movies in the 30's. Tho chances are, only little old ladies (and I) would buy them.

We can be little old ladies together :lol I'd love a Fred and Ginger!

Speaking of old movies, I'd love a Nick and Nora from the Thin Man movies. Especially if they came with a bonus Asta!

Dirk Diggler & Reed Rothchild: Boogie Nights

Clint & Clyde: Every Which Way But Loose

Dan Ackroyd & Eddie Murphy: Trading Places

Julius & Vincent: Twins

Paddy Swayze: Roadhouse

Robert Thorn & Damien Thorn (with devil dog): The Omen

Frank White: King Of New York

Tre, Doughboy & Ricky: Boyz N The Hood
oooooooooooooooooooooo Damien Thorn

Farscape - Crichton, Aeryn, Rygel D'Argo, Chianna and Scorpius.

Xena Warrior Princess.

La Femme Nikita - Nikita and Michael

Max Payne 2 - Max and Mona Sax

I just want someone to make Freakazoid figures. There's so many characters to choose from.

Stargate - and unpopular choice here, Stargate Universe especially. Nicholas Rush, Daniel Jackson, John Sheppard

MCU TV series characters and minor MCU film characters - I'd love an Edwin Jarvis, Peggy Carter and young-Howard Stark (Despite intimiate knowledge of Stark the Elder's later treatment of a young Tony)

Good choices with the Agent Carter figures - my most wanted, I would LOVE those to be made! :) A few years back I'd have loved some Stargate figures as well, although Stargate Atlantis figures would have been my preference - I loved that show.

Also, Catelyn Stark from Game of Thrones - non-Stoneheart version. And Ser Barristan Selmy. Plus, a young Robert Baratheon w/war hammer, and Prince Rhaegar in Targaryen armor would be amazing. Maybe even Lyanna Stark, too.

Agreed! I'd love a figure of Catelyn Stark!! :rock I'd also like Bronn too!

Constantine (Matt Ryan)

Lucifer (Tom Ellis)

Preacher - Jesse Custer

Dominion - Archangel Michael

Once Upon a Time - Rumplestiltskin

Rock of Ages - Stacee Jaxx

Last Samurai - Nathan Algren

Lone Ranger (shame that HT never released him)

Back