B- and C-Tier Characters from Small 1:6 Companies. What Would You Like to See?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Batman Forever - Batman and Robin (though pre Sonar Suit Batman).

Batman and Robin - Robin, least until a better live action Nightwing looking suit.

Stargate - Too many to list as there are so many varying options with costumes over the series but ones I would be most interested in would be O'Neill, Jackson, Sheppard, McKay, Young and Rush. Wouldn't say no to a good Mitchell either as he would be a good base for a custom John Crichton.

Farscape - John Crichton and Aeryn.

Doctor Who - BCS have done them but I think another go by someone else could nail the likeness' and I could see me being interested in at least a 10 (dunno which outfit though, probably the blue suit with red Converse) and the later 11.

As always anyone who could make something which would match up to HT in quality and especially scale (so they don't look out of place) for Agents of SHIELD would get my money as I would easily pick up a Director Coulson, Daisy in her 'Quake' costume and would put real consideration into Mockingbird, May and FitzSimmons (maybe an unpopular opinion but I would probably get them before Bobby and May).

If you had asked me this a couple of weeks ago I would have said the original Ghostbusters, I don't consider them B list but they aren't exactly A list priority to many and I am ecstatic that 2 companies seem to be producing figures of them.

Good choices with the Agent Carter figures - my most wanted, I would LOVE those to be made! :) A few years back I'd have loved some Stargate figures as well, although Stargate Atlantis figures would have been my preference - I loved that show.

Thanks! Actually you got me thinking of another show I'd love to see figures produced for, though this one isn't all that old - Orphan Black, I'd like to imagine it'd be feasable with minimal sculpting required, imagine the possibilites with all of those clones!

Stargate - Too many to list as there are so many varying options with costumes over the series but ones I would be most interested in would be O'Neill, Jackson, Sheppard, McKay, Young and Rush. Wouldn't say no to a good Mitchell either as he would be a good base for a custom John Crichton.

Farscape - John Crichton and Aeryn.

Doctor Who - BCS have done them but I think another go by someone else could nail the likeness' and I could see me being interested in at least a 10 (dunno which outfit though, probably the blue suit with red Converse) and the later 11.

Ooh - good to see I'm not the only one hankering for SGU merchandise. And good call on Farscape - I've got to admit I'd nearly forgotten about that show...

Hah! You share my opinion about Big Chief completely, though I admit if that McGann prototype ever gets released I may very well end up buying him irregardless of how dodgy the likeness is (as one of those weirdos who got into Doctor Who during the 90s via the audioplays, novels and comics, McGann is very much "my" Doctor)

chips
ateam
buck rogers
cleopatra 2525
briscoe county jr
she spies
They Call Me Trinity
Marty Friedman
Jason Becker
John Petrucci
Paul Gilbert
Longmire
The IT Crowd
Ferrigno and Bixbie
The Monkees
The Marx Brothers
Linda Carter Wonder Woman- an awesome one
Bounty Killer Mary Death

id take em 1:4 too

Dirk Diggler & Reed Rothchild: Boogie Nights

Clint & Clyde: Every Which Way But Loose

Dan Ackroyd & Eddie Murphy: Trading Places

Julius & Vincent: Twins

Paddy Swayze: Roadhouse

Robert Thorn & Damien Thorn (with devil dog): The Omen

Frank White: King Of New York

Tre, Doughboy & Ricky: Boyz N The Hood
Damien Thorn with dog!!!
that would be so cool

hahaha I just saw I had posted already a couple pages back

damn memory

All I need is for Blitzway to release a line of figures from Ken Russell's The Devils!
- Father Grandier cloaked and mustachioed.
- Father Grandier bald, shaved, and robed.
- Mother Joan (can you imagine a 1/6 hunchbacked Vanessa Redgrave in a nun's habit)
- Father Barre
Never ever ever going to happen but I can dream!!!!

Back