Alien Warrior legendary scale bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was contacted by sideshow - Won this bust on their Spook 'What goes bump in the night' Facebook giveaway :)

WL Conversion again, first the Big Chap and now this. I figured I didnt have a chance with this since its been out longer but I WL a few days ago and boom, email tonight. So I should have both EX's this month!

So we couldn't get replacements within the first few days of these going out, but over a month later Waitlists are converting? :(

Yea, just like no replacements, but another free one goes out through a contest. ...

I received my bust a couple of days ago from Collectibles Direct UK, my first time not going direct through Sideshow. It's my first Alien piece and I love it apart from... well see the image below-

bENlCypl.jpg

Some erroneous paint and it looks like his dentist should be struck off! I wouldn't be as worried if these blemishes were somewhere a bit more hidden but it's all front and centre.

What would you do in my situation? Has anyone had good experiences with exchanging items with this company? I just know there's always the chance of getting something even worse as a replacement so I'm in 2 minds, but it would mean needing to find someone who has the skill to fix this up.

Mine is like that. The teeth are an easy fix if you're willing and they will look a million times better anyway if you use the right paint. That blob on the forehead though is another story so a swap may be in order...

Turns out my girlfriend ordered me this for Christmas (she can't keep a secret). I'm kinda nervous about QC though, I always knew SS was sneaky, I had an issue with them sending me a returned HT Iron Patriot and other things just recently with Bruce Banner. Hopefully I have little to no issues. Will definetly be painting the teeth!

Back