Alien Warrior legendary scale bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kinda funny SS giving away free LSB Warrior on Facebook when they said they couldn't give many of you replacement for defects...

Mine arrived! There is a little dent on one of the tongue fangs but other than that can’t see any issues. The sculpt is gorgeous.

Aliens lsb 009.jpg

Check the shoulder area and the side of the head carefully, in my initial excitement I missed a lot of damage at first glance and discovered multiple scratches/chips later on when I gave it a better look. It is a nice piece though despite the light weight, I'd have been very happy with it if it didn't have so many flaws, probably shouldn't have kept mine really.

in my initial excitement I missed a lot of damage at first glance and discovered multiple scratches/chips later on when I gave it a better look.

too true
I was just lucky enough to get pics of what I should have been looking for. :wink1:
Nevermind the fact I probably should have first looked him over in a well lit area. :slap

Certainly a lesson learned/to add about this hobby for me.

It is a nice piece though despite the light weight
agreed
Do not let the weight of the box predetermine the quality of the piece for you.

Although personally, even if it came out perfect, seemed too small.
I would either have to start getting other 1:2 scale bust or have 1:2 mixed with 1:1 bust.

Got mine today also from Collectibles Direct.

This is certainly one impressive piece, yeah there is a few very, very minor paint chips and a very small scratch on one of the shoulders but other than that it's a winner for sure. The teeth don't really bother me at all, to be honest there painted no worse than the teeth on the warrior maquette.

Overall I'm really chuffed with it. £250 well spent.

Got mine today also from Collectibles Direct.

This is certainly one impressive piece, yeah there is a few very, very minor paint chips and a very small scratch on one of the shoulders but other than that it's a winner for sure. The teeth don't really bother me at all, to be honest there painted no worse than the teeth on the warrior maquette.

Overall I'm really chuffed with it. £250 well spent.

Nice one mate. I'm really happy with mine, too. Are you getting the Big Chap LSB?

Wasn't overly impressed when I first opened... But this is a grower.
Bit smaller than I would like and a lot lighter.
Gave him a clean, factory dust, and started getting more into him.

I have zero issues with the teeth, they look good enough to me.

Think it's overpriced but what isn't? Looks great...

2le2stt.jpg

33o5cuq.jpg

2icbnvc.jpg

k3wy9j.jpg

29njcwm.jpg

fzc51t.jpg

Yup! Love him now and can't wait for BC.

Huge thanks to Lee @ CDUK, he arrived with not so much as a scratch on the box :D

Last edited:
Great photos Col! Really looking forward to Big Chap the dome should make it look a little more imposing than this guy but very happy with the warrior.

Now I have had a chance to look it over the only damage is the little dent on the tongue fang I mentioned earlier. No chips, scratches, paint slop or bubbles. It’s like playing Russian Roulette with my wallet. :pow

Looks like you got a nice one Col, told you you'd love it. Congrats on getting one with no damage also!
:hi5:
What's that background in your photos, Col?
Hey Xeno... :welcome to the board :wave
Got a couple of pictures, from Google, printed when a local store had a good offer on.
Great photos Col! Really looking forward to Big Chap the dome should make it look a little more imposing than this guy but very happy with the warrior.

Now I have had a chance to look it over the only damage is the little dent on the tongue fang I mentioned earlier. No chips, scratches, paint slop or bubbles. It’s like playing Russian Roulette with my wallet. :pow
Happy Brits today thanks to Lee :D

If I look close enough there's a few scratches and a white mark on one shoulder but noting too bad to bother me.

Back