Alien Warrior legendary scale bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
darkmummy...I also have that AVP bust and like it very much but I'm not sure it is a fair comparison to the SS Alien Warrior LSB. If I remember correctly, it is made out of a heavy plastic or vinyl and not polystone like the SS piece. It is also much smaller at about 6 in. or so and, of course, it is not the same alien design as the SS piece as they are from different movies. Still a nice little bust to have in one's alien collection.

darkmummy...I also have that AVP bust and like it very much but I'm not sure it is a fair comparison to the SS Alien Warrior LSB. If I remember correctly, it is made out of a heavy plastic or vinyl and not polystone like the SS piece. It is also much smaller at about 6 in. or so and, of course, it is not the same alien design as the SS piece as they are from different movies. Still a nice little bust to have in one's alien collection.

I'm not trying to do comparison with SS A2 LSB with this small item for sure. But I just want to point out, sometimes Sideshow put a lot less efforts onto some of their products compared with the other company.

I'm very dissapointed with SS A2 statue released 2012 but this A2 LSB turns out pretty nice though.

I wonder why nobody sees that this is more 1/3 scale than 1/2. We all wanted to like this statue but that doesn't make us blind!Plus it's hollow. I hope big chap doesn't let us down.

Damn guys... This piece is becoming a wash out and I haven't even received mine yet :/
Is it really that bad guys?
Has anyone painted the teeth chrome??
I've just had a look at the prototype and lets all be honest... What we are all getting is not what was shown on sideshows site :(

Damn!!!! What happened to sideshows quality... Like the Predator 1 Dio and the AVP DIorama...
Come on sideshow... We work real hard to earn this cash :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder why nobody sees that this is more 1/3 scale than 1/2. We all wanted to like this statue but that doesn't make us blind!Plus it's hollow. I hope big chap doesn't let us down.

I though I read a while back where someone was comparing the actual measurements and it is exactly 1/2 of the life size bust. I don't like that it is hollow, but that is not a deal breaker.

Just got my statue, and honestly looks way better in person. Got #319, no defects at all or scratches. The teeth look a little meh, but looks better in person than in some of these photos, also the tendons stand out, not even really fully connected it seems, but not as much as some of the pictures show. I still don't know if I will keep it, but chances are I will, it is growing on me. The sculpting is beautiful and the gloss really gives it that slimey look which is perfect. Its a good size for my limited displaying space too. I can't wait for Big chap, hope it looks even better.

LSBaliens_zpsb62f3439.jpeg

Where are the chromed teeth shown on the pics of the product page??

aliens-alien-warrior-legendary-scale-bust.jpg
8971_0.jpg

Also the casting is not the best. Oh boy, they are always making false promises. Very tired of that.

I was thinking the same, it seems clearly underscaled. But priced as if it were 1/2 scale.

There are some photos in Facebook that clearly shows its small size compared to the 1/4 warrior statue. It's even noticeable with the predator bust. And as you said it is overpriced. It should cost no more than 250$.

getting mine tomorrow, hope for perfect one without QC issues or breakage. knowing my luck, I'm worried :(

There are some photos in Facebook that clearly shows its small size compared to the 1/4 warrior statue. It's even noticeable with the predator bust. And as you said it is overpriced. It should cost no more than 250$.

Can you post one of these pics please?

I'm tempted to cancel BC bust after seeing this. Absolutely horrible teeth, nothing like what was pictured, and hollow to boot. Seems like a cheap rip off. I think Collectorcol put it best when he called it a 1:2 piggy bank.

Back